Altars! Love to see yours!

Incidentally I love seeing everyone else’s! So beautiful and inspiring! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Very nice, I’m into angels lately. I even turn on today a transmutation incense dedicated to Archangel Zadquiel.

7 Likes

Your altar is beautiful. Is there anything that you need for it or anything you need to help you get started? I only ask because I have a lot of stuff.I’m more that happy to share.

7 Likes

@Peaches I was gonna ask the same thing @crystal24 just asked

5 Likes

@crystal24 and @phoenix_dawn , I’m not really sure as far as “need”, since I’m new I’m slowly gathering things that speak to me. Still kind of feeling my way around if that makes sense. But thank you both, I’ll definitely let you know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Your welcome. Offer is open for anyone.

7 Likes

That looks nice @Peaches! It’s a great spot!

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

Um, next time you celebrate Litha, can I come? Because that looks delicious! Lol! Great job!

4 Likes

There is something I need to get off my chest, so to speak. I’ve been wanting to post pictures of my Draconic and regular altars. However, I’ve been a bit hesitant.
I’m not out of the broom closet with everyone in my family.
“Once something is posted on the internet, it’s there forever” was drilled into my head as I was learning about safety online.
I know this is highly unlikely, but I worry that if I post pictures of my altars, they’ll end up somewhere outside this forum somehow, my family will see them and think, “hey, that looks awfully familiar” and sh*t will hit the fan.
In other words, I don’t want them to find out by stumbling across pictures online; I want to be the one to tell them.

8 Likes

I can understand that concern. May you could post them in the private area for members only? And you could always add a note to not copy or share your pics. Do as much or as little as your comfortable with. I think everyone here will understand and support you no matter what you decide

7 Likes

I advise everyone here be careful of volunteering addresses to any other forum user unless you really know them. We’re family here but it’s an admin’s job to look out for our safety. :slightly_smiling_face:

Another point that’s already been made is if a coven member isn’t out of the :broom: broom closet it’s perfectly okay to not post their altars here or in more private parts of the forum. Do what’s right for you. :hugs:

11 Likes

Love this :orange_heart:

5 Likes

We have a truly wonderful community here in the forums, but at the end of the day the internet is the internet and you are right- your personal safety and comfort should always come first :+1:

Crystal and Benjamin made a great point about the possibility of posting in the private areas of the forum if you’d feel more comfortable doing so, but rest assured that you absolutely do not have to share pictures if you don’t feel it’s the right time to do so.

I hope the time comes when you can confidently and proudly tell your folks about your path, Kasandra! And if you feel up for sharing your sacred space at that time, I will look forward to seeing your treasured altars :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Thank you! Here is my distillation setup.

13 Likes

Hi Chris, your set up is amazing. I’m kinda jealous right now :joy:

5 Likes

Atypical Witch
sometimes I get the same thing and I go to photos and cut the edges and make the file smaller. I hope that helps. Depends on the type of phone too
Jeannie

7 Likes

Nice. I feel like this video was made in response to my post…yet made months ago… so cool. Also gave me an idea to use my beautiful Buck Moon water for my Lavender tea this evening…

6 Likes

I completely understand! I only recently came out of the broom closet, and not completely. My husband’s family doesn’t know and I have not intention of telling them as they just wouldn’t understand. They are not tech savy so I’m not worried about them finding something on the internet by accident. I was outed to my parents as bisexual by someone I thought I could trust. While they are completely accepting and I was scared for no reason, it is not a great feeling when you are forced to “come clean” about something when you are not ready.

Please do what you feel comfortable doing. Know that we support you no matter what route you take. I’m sure your altar is beautiful and we will enjoy seeing it when you are ready to share it with us.

Sending you love and support.

9 Likes

I saw a vid on YouTube, a man asking “Will a 50cal bullet go through a giant crystal ball?”
My question is “A 100mm crystal ball, or bigger costs a small fortune, who would WANT to shoot it?”

8 Likes