Altars! Love to see yours!

Oh wow!!! That is amazing! Love how organized it is. I really enjoy organizing, labeling and storing my items and this desk with the lighting just makes the whole thing pop! Really really love this! Great job.

6 Likes

He is cute, but very naughty!

7 Likes

OK! Senior Pedro…25 :heartpulse: for you.
Everybody say YEA Pedro!
great reply, the magic is in you, not in the bells and whistles you use.

6 Likes

Jessica, I hear you about RV living. Rich calls it quality bonding time.
I call it housework on wheels. Camping sucks. When we were young, he’d say “let’s go camping!” And I’d say GREAT, what hotel will we stay at.
Well, darn, he got a camper and said, “There’s your hotel babe.”
Feces! (and that’s not the word I used.)
I love him pieces, but he’s such a GUY.

7 Likes

My husband much prefers the kind of camping that involves four brick walls, a roof and plumbing :joy:

6 Likes

Finally safe in good condition and at home.

20 Likes

It looks beautiful.

7 Likes

I love your space @pedros10. It’s so neat and inviting and interesting. Thank you for sharing

7 Likes

Update picture, I think it’s coming along nicely and it gives me such peace and comfort :revolving_hearts:

21 Likes

@Peaches i love it. Looks great

8 Likes

Oh, Peaches, What a wonderful altar! May it serve you well.

8 Likes

That’s a beautiful colour!

I’ll be changing mine up for Lammas soon, need to wash my current altar cloth anyway as it’s covered in ash and wax from my spell jar creation the other day…

8 Likes

Thank you @crystal24 @Garnet and @IrisW !
I’m looking forward to the changing of the seasons and being able to dress it up accordingly. I absolutely love it :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Looks great! Of course purple is my favorite color so I really love the altar cloth and incense tray!

7 Likes

What a great idea! Thank you @Amaris_Bane. I just bought myself a Travel Trailer a couple of months ago which has limited space. There is a small nook in the kitchen that I could do the same with :heartbeat:

6 Likes

My new treasures for my altar. I couldn’t find a statue of Asherah that spoke to me but this Lady did. The little stone popped off The Divine Mother when I unwrapped her, most likely due to the heat during shipping. Nothing a dab of hot glue can’t fix. Or I can let it be and change the stones out periodically

18 Likes

Where did you get those chime candle holders? Coveting them something fierce. :grin:

7 Likes

@praecog29

[You should check out this Etsy shop: One Stop Crystal and Art Shop by TheGiftedCrystal on Etsy](You should check out this Etsy shop: One Stop Crystal and Art Shop by TheGiftedCrystal on Etsy)

6 Likes

I’m so happy to see your alter and love it

8 Likes

Everyone’s alters are so beautiful and an amazing expression of ourselves . I have alter areas all over my home. I added my outdoor altar areas because nature is such a big part of my craft I usually charge my herb creations out doors with the plants or under my manifesting tree :deciduous_tree:

23 Likes