Altars! Love to see yours!

Awwww @JasmineTheBlueJ I’m loving your gorgeous aloe plant something fierce. My Alvin (that’s the name I gave my aloe plant) got pretty sick after I made a rookie mistake burying a broken labradorite in his pot :worried::woman_facepalming:t3:but @Abs53 told me how to possibly repropergate him and he’s a lot smaller but he’s looking better and now has a friend named Simon (a gift from my mom when I was sad thinking that I had killed my little Alvin)

(Simon on the left and Alvin on the right)

16 Likes

Oh no , I’m glad you were able to figure out what was the cause and correct in time to save Alvin. That’s very interesting and important fact ,probably one most don’t know. I used sea shells with my planters outback, all but 1 grew ( i’m convinced it was the hands that planted it ). Once I replanted her she started to blossom.

10 Likes

You are most welcome! I have since taken over a small space in my closet that was damaged by a water leak. I also have a travel altar that I have in our motorhome (yes, we own a 5th wheel and a MH, lol. One is “permanent” while the other is for vacations.).I have almost everything in it except an athame and a wand. I’m still looking for the perfect small versions for it. In the motorhome, I use a desk that is in the bedroom. I am still working on setting up a deity/ancestor altar in it. I have seashells on the dashboard for Aphrodite that she wanted last time we were in Matagorda, TX.

11 Likes

Updated my altar this evening with a new cloth as the old one was seriously in need of a clean after incidents with incense and candle wax…

I’ll try to get another picture tomorrow as I’m not sure the purpleness of the cloth is clear.

25 Likes

this is a beautiful photo

13 Likes

Love it @IrisW

14 Likes

My Ostara altar for a seed blessing ritual.

25 Likes

@summerlight very beautiful

13 Likes

Oh my! That’s gorgeous! Especially the flowers in front of that standing pentacle!

12 Likes

That looks awesome if it was a shop I’d totally go there.

11 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20210718_104429331.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20210626_213610936.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20210626_213600746.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20210626_213606119.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20210626_213547501.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20210626_213542712.jpg…I also have a work area to the left but nothings on it. But I wanted to have elemental altars as well because I do use the elements in my magic as well.
As you can see my main altar in the middle has Artemis on it and then I have one for Selene and the blue mini altar I also use for Amphritrite.

23 Likes

So beautiful :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Can’t wait until i complete my Altar but there is delays due to lockdown restrictions for Covid so all my orders are taking so long. Once i do i will post a pic here…

10 Likes

@summerlight Very nice altar! Wishing you an early spring! :tulip:

@luna2 I love the display with Artemis and the theme of your Earth altar. Thanks for sharing!

10 Likes

New cloth for a specific {LHP} alter.

16 Likes

Perfect! Here’s a quote to go with that altar cloth: “Revel in Chaos, then bend it to your will.” (unknown)

14 Likes

22 Likes

I am so drooling right now, so beautiful… Is are the crystals set up like a crystal grid or am i missing something? Any how its stunning the way you laid the crystals out… i do tend to take mine out of their pouch but my youngest who is 4 thinks they are also beautiful and since some of my crystals are small i get scared to loose them, so when i can they stay with me on my body somewhere whether that be inn a pocket or at least by my bedside table…

11 Likes

This was my altar last night for the Moon meditation :slight_smile:

Apologies for it being a bit blurry.

18 Likes

Holy Cow!
In my generation we used to say, “You’ve come a long way, Baby!”
It is surely a delight to watch a young witch growing.

11 Likes