Altars! Love to see yours!

Thank you… I will tell you something funny though, a few nights back my husband told me in the morning that i woke him and ask “hey do you know what the cards means”? and he was like “what”? Weird thing is i can remember it slightly and i haven’t slept talked or walked since i was 12 so thats something new

9 Likes

Beautiful Statues! And that athame is just catching my eye as well…Your pentagram is it part of the table? Thanks for sharing it is gorgeous.

11 Likes

Beautiful! I love the statues! Can’t wait to see the altar you working on finished!

9 Likes

Wow, well they’re all fantastic. I agree with @Amethyst can’t wait to see it when it’s finished.
Blessed Be

9 Likes

That’s beautiful :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Your altar is really beautiful @Valen I am loving it so much. This I perfect example of simplicity but with beauty.

9 Likes

thanks, I’m pretty focused with my practice right now so I only have out what I’m making use of on regular basis. I get distracted too easily to leave too much on it.

8 Likes

It’s just a nightstand with stuff :hugs:. I found the tall thing at a thrift store, I’m going to paint it bronze. I will probably move it later but I do want to do some wood burning on the surface and restain it. The pentacle seems the obvious choice to engrave but I’m not feeling it.

19 Likes

Lovely! What do you think you’ll design on it if not a pentacle? Maybe some Celtic knotting around the edge?

7 Likes

@Valen i like my altar the same lol. Not much on it but what I’m using

8 Likes

@NoName i like your altar and the tall thing looks very cool. Great find

9 Likes

Idk. But I do know I have to do it lol. A wolf and mountains have been on my brain a lot for it. The legs are bare as well, Celtic knots would look neat wrapped around them. The sky is the limit for it.

8 Likes

You’ll have to share pics when you’re finished with it! It sounds as if it’s going to be really special!

8 Likes

I did some organizing and restructuring in my room :smiley: things were getting too crowded!

21 Likes

I love those textures! That corner looks so alive it’s hypnotic, nice job!!

10 Likes

It’s magical! I really love it!! And we miss you!!!

7 Likes

Some of the jars are sold here:

I have some and they’re quite cheap. Use my student discount code Llstudent15 for 15% off!

5 Likes

I love your altar and your crystal spheres!

7 Likes

Michael is my Guardian Angel!

8 Likes

Aww, thank you! I have been really busy with work and have the horrible tendency to let my personal/spiritual side disappear when that happens. I was actually just thinking of the coven last night and that I need to spend more time on my self.

11 Likes