Altars! Love to see yours!

@walter Thanks, Dee! Sometimes it’s a struggle to stay organized! I’m glad to see you around in the Forum! It’s been a while!

@colin That’s definitely a technopagan altar! :laughing: What’s that charm in the right hand side? It looks like a dream catcher!

6 Likes

@everyone. All the altars are beautiful!!! Here is my latest set up. I just can’t stop buying more tools as I find them.20201207_021545

Above the cork board is my little shelf full of herbs and some essential oils I use in the craft.

Last post of the night honest. It’s almost 3 am here and I have to meet my daughter to go furniture shopping for her new house. Blessed be all!

21 Likes

You really have an eye for altar arrengements! Everything looks so well balanced and in tune.

And it seems that you’ve been working hard on your charms and your space. Cheers to that! :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

That charm was created to help me self-improve and bring about my desires. :slight_smile: Thanks. I’m a sorcerer of the digital age.
Edit: Oh the one on the right side? I think that is a dreamcatcher. I use it to weigh down the pages of my book when I want to leave it open so that I can let the sigils inside empower my life.

8 Likes

Oh @Francisco… I just noticed… You have one of those cool wooden frog things that you play as a percussion instrument. A Wood Frog Guiro???

6 Likes

Yes! :frog: it’s made from a solid piece of wood so it makes a really loud sound with a beautiful tone.

9 Likes

Well here goes one of mine, main alter dedicated to the work for the Lady of the Crossroads, Hekate.

Sacred Chants of Hekate: Asha maun Hekate, Asha foun ell eond.

26 Likes

I love how you used the glass to protect the area. I probably need something like that I use candles a lot! I have trying to get wax off my altar cloth.

8 Likes

So, I added these Goddess soaps to my altar. I made some that I dedicated to The Goddess. I thought they looked really cool! During the pandemic I started making soap out of shear boredom, but found I actually like doing it! :purple_heart:

Blessings my friends!
Sheena

22 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes: love the soaps. Isn’t it wonderful finding a craft you love that you can incorporate into “the” craft? Today I am making some protection oil roller ball bottles with the tiger eye chips I have on my altar for my lunar meditation later tonight.

11 Likes

Wow! That sounds really cool! Yes, I totally agree…I always love finding any reason to incorporate"the craft" into what I love doing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessings!
Sheena

9 Likes

Like @Magdelina said, a way to put positive intentions on what you do. Many Witches I know do this to bless, or to hex.

10 Likes

Ok, I got some new things for my altar including a new table and some glass for the top. The Universe certainly gives graciously when you just put out there what you need.

I also found 2 new glass candle holders, I may go back to Goodwill and get the rest, there were 10 in all I think. I love candle light.

Hopefully this is the last time I change anything for awhile on my altar. I am just so inspired all the time now.
Blessed be!

:relaxed:

22 Likes

Hello Sister, sorry for the late reply. All my antlers are real, we have a room full in my hubbys man cave, I only stole these. lol lol

8 Likes

@Magdelina I love the arrangement, it’s like you always achieve this perfect balance. I see a pyramid of rising energy around your altar. And it’s charging your herbs and oils. What a perfect placement! :wink:

8 Likes

I experienced mushrooms once and we offered dried orange slices into the bonfire. They always make me feel reminiscent of the first time I truly “saw” the universe! Thank you for sharing your amazing scene! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses:

8 Likes

25 Likes

Beautiful space @amanda5! Very artsy.

8 Likes

So cozy too! :relieved: Looks exactly like a sacred space to me! Great job, Amanda!!

9 Likes

@Trey great little altar! Love the candles and the items.

7 Likes