Altars! Love to see yours!

Hello everyone, I decided to move my Altar upstairs to where I had more room to devote to it and so this is my new Altar area.

This is the full view :pentagram:

These are the crystals so far that I have collected, my order finally came in.

This is the center section where I will do my spells.

This is the right side where I can work with divination.

Now all that is left is to cleanse, everything that is new and dedicate them.
Blessed Be :dizzy: :pentagram:

16 Likes

Whoa! @debra2 that is an amazing space! All the crystals and candles and things! Really beautiful!

11 Likes

Having examined all these diversified altars, I was intrigued by the moderately dark areas lit with colored lights and candles…kind of spooky.
I loved them!!!
I can in all honesty say that each and every one was done respectfully and in good taste. Some elaborate, some neat, some busy and some just fun. Good Job Children, good job.
Garnet

10 Likes

Ooh love your altar! Very beautiful love the purple

9 Likes

Omg your wand is so beautiful! Thats what stood out most go me about your altar. Which tarot deck is that?

9 Likes

Fear burner, love this idea! Do you just get any fireproof vessel or is fear burner a thing sold somewhere?

9 Likes

Here’s mine. Yours is amazing

15 Likes

So many beautiful treasures @Mistress_Of_Herbs! :star_struck: Is that a silver dragon I see (towards the middle)? They are really lovely :dragon_face: :sparkles:

Thanks for sharing!

9 Likes

Yes ma’am it is. My son gave him to me yrs ago.

But this beauty my hubby recently got me for our 21st anniversary. He was obscured by my cauldron

20 Likes

Wow, what an amazing piece, @Mistress_Of_Herbs ! :star_struck:

Both your husband and your son really know how to give a good gift! :grinning: :gift: :dragon_face:

12 Likes

@Missa i just adore the simplicity and organization of your altar!

13 Likes

Thank u so much. He got it at the gay dolphin in myrtle beach, sc. I believe they have a webiste too

10 Likes

This is my newest addition. Loaded on my truck ready to come home

21 Likes

I love it!!! I want one @Mistress_Of_Herbs
That is the cutest dragon ever :dragon:

11 Likes

Awesome dragon statue, @Mistress_Of_Herbs!

12 Likes

Blessed Be!!! That is a gorgeous dragon! I LOVE dragons! In Chinese astrology, I am a dragon. I am in awe and envy lol!

13 Likes

Thank u. That dragon weighs 100 lbs. Lol. I love it. Its in my front yard now

11 Likes

Thank u so much

11 Likes

I love dragons. It took forever to find the right one. Im very picky about my statues

12 Likes

My obsidian toothless that sits on my desk now.

17 Likes