Altars! Love to see yours!

I absolutely love the two I have so far! Looking for pictures…

9 Likes

Too cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

My obsidian raven and my snowflake obsidian sphere

12 Likes

My loves

15 Likes

My deity is Anubis.

20 Likes

You have a lovely altar @TIPPY42! :two_hearts:

The Triple Moon Goddess altar cloth is a really nice base, and you have so many beautiful treasures on display! :sparkles:

Thanks so much for sharing- blessed be!

12 Likes

Wow! I love your altar!!! Thanks for sharing!
:skull: :pentagram: :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :full_moon_with_face: :last_quarter_moon_with_face: :candle: :magic_wand:

11 Likes

@TIPPY42
Dark, mysterious = Anubis.
Tippy, you have a gift!
Blessed be
Garnet

11 Likes

Wonderful set up! Your altar is beautiful!

12 Likes

Beautiful setup

11 Likes

@Francisco
You’re back! I missed you like chocolate!
I have a new dragon hatchling.
emojipng.com-9090597
His name is Regin. (whispering) He’s not the best of the clutch, he has genetic issues.)
“Regen, honey. That is not a ‘planet’, it’s a really round rock.”
“Phhhht!”
“Now that’s rude!”
Gotta to, he’s rolling his ‘planet’ around my desk top.
Bless be.
Garnet
PS: Poor thing, he’s also not to bright.

17 Likes

I’m thinking of showing a picture of what I call my altar. Not only does it change all the time, but now it’s a collection of a working altar, deities, ancestors, ocean, crystals, and incense, all contained on the altar space. I use the space with the cloth for any workings that I may do or gratitude rituals. There’s more but here it is… my altar right now… kind of goes with my Master of Chaos title & while fine tuning my practice :rofl:

Don’t mind the basket on the corner… that’s stuff for when I am doing my ritual shower with lavender & oatmeal wash, lotions, & such. In one of the wooden boxes, I have crystal soaps. Red Jasper, Rose Quartz, & Amethyst soaps. :smiling_face:

20 Likes

I’m also a dragon in Chinese astrology! Hello.

12 Likes

My dragon drum!

16 Likes

Hello, this is my beautiful Alter! I have since added much to it, don’t we all add, take away, etc?!
All of the Alters I’ve seen are extremely beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!

18 Likes

Hi @michele8! Welcome to the forum! Your altar is gorgeous! I love the string of stars!

11 Likes

Merry meet @michele8!

You have a very beautiful altar- it is bursting with life and color! :heart_eyes: Yet I also see the peaceful notes of darkness and the skull symbolizing death- you’ve got a really lovely balance going on :balance_scale: :sparkles:

Thank you so much for sharing your sacred space! Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum :heart:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome :infinite_roots: @michele8

Your altar is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Love :heart: & Magick :dizzy:

10 Likes

Welcome @michele8! I love your altar and the balance of light and dark.

I really get jealous of all these large altars!! :sob: :sob: :sob: But I am happy that I do have a little space to call my own.

10 Likes

Everyone alters are beautiful. Each speaks much about each person’s styles, likes, and more. While I posted mine as part of the challenge I’ll add mine here as well.

16 Likes

Toothless is a favorite character for me and for it to be obsidian, I have nothing but love for it.

11 Likes