Structure: Polymorphic to Orthoclase
Hardness: 6-7
Numerology Vibration: 2-3
Chakra: Throat, Heart :purple_heart:
Zodiac: Virgo :virgo:
Element: Water :sweat_drops:
Planet: Uranus :speak_no_evil:
Color: Blue :blue_heart:, Green :green_heart:, Light Blue​:candle: :blue_heart:

:green_heart: Amazonite was first reported back in 1847 by A. Breithaupt and it’s name derives from the Amazon River in Brazil, which host an abundance of Amazonite.

:green_heart: Although reported in 1847, it’s believed to have been used for at least 4,000 years. Ancient civilizations such as Egypt, India, and Mesopotamia used this stone, and even a special scarab ring was found in King Tutankhaman’s burial chamber.

:green_heart: Amazonite is a stone of peace, truth, harmony, and communication. This stone radiates blue rays full of rejuvenating vibrations that calm the heart.

:green_heart: Any environment that Amazonite is placed in will calm the energy and fill the air with positive energies.

:green_heart: This stone is named the “Peacemaker Stone” due to its communicative abilities. Our heart and throat become linked, allowing for the truest thoughts to surface and be spoken with ease.

:green_heart: Amazonite empowers and strengthens any intention that may be set in it. This special mineral assists in manifesting a path to our biggest dreams and desires. It’s recommended to vocalize your desire while firmly holding a piece.

:green_heart: Amazonite reminds us that we are in control of our own destiny and our decisions will affect our outcomes.

:green_heart: Amazonite has been commonly found formed intertwined with Smoky Quartz and Black Tourmaline. Both combinations provide self transformative vibes while also grounding our spiritual energies down to earth. The energies are the nucleus for opportunity, growth, and development of one’s true self.

:green_heart: There are few stones which also radiate the same blue rays full of high vibrations that work well with Amazonite. Chrysocolla, Aquamarine, and Turquoise all enhance our communication abilities.

:green_heart: For many years Amazonite’s color was believed to be derived from Copper, but a 1985 study suggests otherwise. The study showed that the color was created from small traces of lead and water within the Feldspar (the shiny part).

:green_heart:Other Properties:green_heart:
Strength, love & relationships, joy, inspiration, communication, truth, relaxation, stress relief, insight, chakra alignment, adventures, enlightenment, inner peace, self discovery, life path.

Here are some of my random rough pieces with a couple tumbles (some have smoky quartz):

This heart has black tourmaline in it:

I have 2 rough chunks that have smoky quartz. But the bigger one has gold??? It’s definitely Feldspar. I’m researching this!!!

The last two pieces have some smoke in them. Jk it’s smoky quartz

10 Likes

Amazonite is such a gorgeous stone. One of my favorites. It must be the color :green_heart: Yours are beautiful! Thanks for sharing, Christina.

5 Likes

They are very nice stones indeed @Francisco. Christina always have the cool pretty ones :hugs: loving her set of Amazonites. Thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

You’re so welcome @Francisco :relaxed::dizzy:

5 Likes

Aw thanks :heartbeat: you’re the best!!!:dizzy::dizzy:

6 Likes

I remember when I got my mini Amazonite tree it said to put it in the northwest corner of your home for money/prosperity purposes.

6 Likes