Amazonite "The Hope Stone"

During our Elemantal earth challenge some time back, I had put together a spell for my challeng, “Sigil Self Love Spell” this was needed since we never tend to remember how important it is at times to love :heart: and put our selves first.

Because of this I had decided to treat myself and purchased a beautiful piece of Amazonite (raw) online. Never really heard much about Amazonite but all I knew at that time is that there was something that draw me to it. I decided to research and came across these cool findings about Amazonite.

Photo by: Shubhanjali

Known as the “hope” stone, the Amazonite crystal also called the Amanzonit stone is an excellent manifestation tool. Embracing the fluid energy of water, this stone guides you to overcome setbacks. Amazonite is a :relieved: soothing stone. Its is somewhat connected with the heart and throat Chakras.It calms the brain and nervous system and aids in maintaining optimum health, Balances the masculine and feminine …

Photo by:elevatedwisdom

I most say I could not have purchased a better stone for myself, :hugs: real happy and surely learnt something new.Did not have pics to show due to my camera resolution but as soon as I get a good pic of my girl, I will surely show her off :rofl:

Below is a link that will give you more information on this precious piece.

Additional info on Amazonite

L♥️ve & L🕯ght

N🕯ck W🕯ck

11 Likes

It’s a beautiful stone! However sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing it from turquoise.

Thanks for sharing, Nicki!!

6 Likes

Beautiful! This is great! Been focusing on self-love and did the beauty-spell, this pass week. Had a bit of an argument with my friend and not speaking right now. (I’m sure we will at some point) Normally, i would be the one to initiate a truce. However, not this time because, some things were said that attacked my character as a person. Knowing your worth, and your beauty inside and out, is what self-love is all about. It’s amazing how spells, crystals and stones help give you the strength to face off situations like this.
Thank you for sharing Nick.
Blessed be.

8 Likes

I know what you mean @Francisco at times it really can be hard at times :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I have some Amazonite & a small tree of the stone. I love the coloring of it. It is very soothing to me. I have been trying to continue some self love every day & I still use my mirror from the beauty spell.

I think I will find a piece of Amazonite from my collection & see if maybe I can wrap it or put it in a spiral cage to wear it when I am ready for it. Right now I am wearing Blue Apatite, Quartz, & Black Tourmaline. I was wearing Epidote also for depression/anxiety. I have been feeling better. I bet I can wear some Amazonite & still feel good about myself & not feel so down.

6 Likes

Knowing your worth, and your beauty inside and out, is what self-love is all about. It’s amazing how spells, crystals and stones help give you the strength to face off situations like this.
[/quote]

This is so true @walter I definitely agree. I am happy to know this,everything will work out for the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Pic of my Amazonite

I got a good pic today of my crystal , It’s amazing how crystals and stones help us in times of need.

7 Likes

Loving the sound of your collections @Susurrus and the mix of stones that your wearing seems to go good together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s good to know rhat you have a piece of Amazonite around, a real good choice :+1:t2:

Since your now your in the process of your jewelry making and wrapping, I do believe it will look lovely in a creative spiral that you can wear.

You can maybe try making a hand braclet this time around.:blush:

7 Likes

OH, a bracelet would be nice too! I’ll see what I can do.

I made some resin pieces with agate & orange kyanite & rough sapphire yesterday. I’m still waiting to be able to take them out of the molds.

6 Likes

Thanks for the great information! I have some amazonite down on my wish list, but by the time I get it I usually have forgotten what it was for. This way I can bookmark this and remember. Thanks so much!

7 Likes

Beautiful Stone! May it engulf you with it’s power and beauty.

6 Likes

A truly beautiful stone- enjoy your new treasure, @NickWick! May it bring you plenty of hope and many blessings :pray::blue_heart: Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Not a problem happy to share this!

Thank you🥰

5 Likes

@NickWick :grin: This post inspired me to get this beautiful stone. I found some Rose Quartz hearts as well, I’m going to give to my daughter’s.
Thank you for sharing this.
Blessed Be,

5 Likes