Amethyst - loving this stone lately!

Do you work with Amethyst Crystals?

This is an amazing crystal with so much power! This is one of my favorites to work with!

Amethyst is one of the most effective crystals for healing people, plants and animals.

It’s an excellent stone to add to your meditation practice.

It’s a very calming stone, can help with third eye, crown and etheric chakras.

Very supportive of the emotional body, centering those who are overworked and overstressed.

9 Likes

I love amethyst, it’s my birthstone and I’ve always been fascinated by it. Thanks for the lovely video!

4 Likes

Another great video!

I have a lot of Amethyst in my room and as jewelry. I love the colors and it’s very calming for me.

5 Likes

I love Amethyst- it’s such a soothing and peaceful stone :purple_heart: A favorite of mine since I was a child, they are very beginner-friendly crystals! Thanks for sharing, @SilverBear, the video is gorgeous like always :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Really lovely video @SilverBear! I particularly loved the tip about rubbing it on your forehead to cure insomnia/encourage good dreams :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes! I do this. And if you have a headache, black obsidian is good (a point) is used by placing it on the spot you have an ache and rub a bit. It transmutes the negative.

4 Likes

I love this! I was doing the crystal posts but I’ve :honeybee: so busy so…thanks !:wink:

5 Likes

I have also loved amethyst since I was young and I associate it with my grandmother. She has quite a few pieces of amethyst jewelry. Whenever I think of the stone or hold it, I have her memory in the front of my mind. I love it!

4 Likes

I just pick random topics that strike me at the moment and go with them. LOL No rhyme or reason to my topics. I gotta go with the flow…this week I am working on meditation videos. Something a bit different than I normally do. Stay tuned!

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I love it! And the way you produce your videos is beautiful.

3 Likes