Anyone working with Human Design?

Yes! I downloaded it and plan to read it this weekend.

7 Likes

The rarest (fairest) of the all !! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It is so accurate! I now understand why I burn out easily and lose my steam when not around generators!

6 Likes

It is so cool seeing everyone’s charts! :star_struck:

I ran it twice and the chart came up blank both times… so now we play the “do I have no future” or “is it yet another bug” game :joy:

(I’ll try again later- fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers: :grin: )

5 Likes

Give it another try, there was an issue with the date/time input. It showed me a different chart the first time around.
Make sure no one put a spell on you haha

6 Likes

Hahaha I brought out my obsidian and a protective talisman just in case :laughing: :+1:

It sounds like it’s probably just a bug with the site (or my computer)- I’ll give it another try in a bit! Thanks, Sarah! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That is a tough one. And here I am whining that as a Manifesting Generator with an open root center I have to wait for a “gut feeling” in my sacral center. A whole lunar cycle? Whoa!

And sidereal astrology is basically the astrology of the Hindus. It’s wild. In regular astrology, my sun-sign is Leo on the cusp of Virgo. In sidereal astrology, my sun-sign is Taurus.

It’s all great fun and amazing!

6 Likes

I’m a manifesting generator — I’ll try the link you gave above and see if it agrees……Not sure if I agree!

EDITED TO ADD THE WEBSITE ANALYSIS @August_Wandering RECOMMENDED: This is a little different, maybe more aligned with me ….

4 Likes

Interesting that we have quite a few Manifesting Generators here.
And for you Reflectors…ya’ll are rare! Two in one group is just luck!

I became really confused trying to figure it all out from a book, so I found a pretty inexpensive Level One course that will allow me to create and interpret the basics of Human Design. Here’s what I learned today about you Reflectors. Hope it helps until I get further along with my understanding of the whole system!

Reflectors
• Signature is Surprise
• Rarer than Manifestors
• All of their centers are open
• Minority with only 1% of all people
• All about openness to the world and others
• Like a mirror that picks up a particular frequency and reflects it back to the world
• When they are empathetic and able to see the world through the eyes of others, they are living in accordance with their true nature
• When they are not able to adopt multiple perspectives and deep appreciation for the variety of life, Disappointment is created

Seems Reflectors ARE the mirrors of the world!

5 Likes

Ahh thanks for the clarification. Ive always tended to stay away from the vedic versions of astrology. :slight_smile: It is interesting though.

5 Likes

Thanks for the idea i never heard of this until now. Here is mine. What do you think it means overall?

myhumandesign-chart.pdf (1.6 MB)

5 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch you are a projector like me! We ar designed as guides and we offer insight to the other types- BUT only if we are invited to do so! We have no self generating energy center and Ned others to give us that. We need to work hard but because we we can’t self generate, we will burn out after about two hours and need rest. Have you noticed this about yourself?

6 Likes

I would also add that you are a Self Projected Type _there is an entire book by Evelyn Levenson just for Self-projected Projectors that I read if you are interested in diving in. In fact, I am now motivated to dive back in (this thread is an invitation after all!)

6 Likes

So I went searching for the best free BodyGraph chart generator, and this is the one I found. Many of them don’t include the prenatal birth date (yes, I know how odd that sounds). This one does. The main page has a “talking” BodyGraph but the graph is only partial.

Once you’ve made your chart, click the “My BodyGraphs” tab at the top and it will take you to your full graph and chart components.

Once there, click the “View” tab right above the head of the BodyGraph image and choose “Open in Full Screen”. You’ll get a full chart that looks like this:

Then you close that and it takes you back to your chart properties so you can read what all that stuff means! :+1:t4: :+1:t4: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

With the current state of the world, this is exhausting and scary :sweat_smile: Thank you for the extra information!

Oh nice! Thank you for this!

4 Likes

Here’s my chart:

6 Likes

I started learning about all of this in the spring. ADHD is in full swing right now and the only thing I can remember offhand is that I’m a projector and so is my daughter. It’s so much fun and there’s so much to learn!

5 Likes

Wow! Reflectors are really rare! How cool!! :sparkles:

5 Likes

OMG I recently found this concept too! I downloaded an app but getting all the details was going to be way too expensive so I didn’t proceed. For the life of me I can’t find the sample I got, so thank you for finding this mostly free version :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh this looks amazing! I can’t wait to go down this rabbit hole… after I finish a paper!

8 Likes