Anyone working with Human Design?

I just discovered it this season and so far have found it very accurate and insightful. I use the My Human Design app by JennaZoe.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @jane4

I just learned about it a few days ago, and I have printed out charts from different sites. From what I’ve found so far, it is amazingly accurate. Still learning as time allows.

Welcome to the family :infinite_roots: Jane, it’s nice to meet you!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

OK, so who else got all butt-hurt about their type other than me?

Yep, I was not happy with the whole Manifesting Generator “wait until you get a gut feeling” thing. I realized that all that hard work that I’ve put into so many things in life, was just me spinning my wheels and that the answer would have come to me anyway.

Then I got belligerent and decided that if I’m supposed to wait, what’s the use of trying to manifest at all?
Yes, I took this very personally…at first.

Then I started looking at the chart as a whole. Understanding that I can work on my Root Center all I want and get nowhere was a little discouraging at first, but then I felt kind of relieved to awaken to the fact that my Root Center is an open circuit and there are many ways I can fill that space with the right energy: singing bowls, dancing, singing, and of course, being with my Defined Root Center husband.

Running the charts of my friends and family has been more than eye-opening about the course of my various relationships, and why they have unfolded the way that they have…why we get along on some points and why we’re like oil and water on others. Very helpful indeed.

I guess I’m just wondering if any of you struggled with the chart at first and if you did, have you gotten past that initial disappointment? Have you noticed anything in your chart that just makes everything suddenly “make sense”? Does any of it relieve you with knowing that nothing is “wrong” with you, it’s just literally the way you’re wired?

Enquiring minds (ok yeah, just my mind) want to know! :+1:t4: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi @August_Wandering

Some of the things in my chart make a lot of sense to me, and I’m questioning others. I too have struggled with my chart. I have found some books that I want to read and I do want to learn more, I just haven’t had time yet. My life seems so hectic and crazy at the moment, I’m trying to step back a little and find stillness and peace.

Yes, inquiring minds do want to know! :thinking:

Love :heart: always

4 Likes

I’m a Generator. For me a lot of it made sense, and I really appreciate knowing that I need to wait for things to come to me. It doesn’t mean I don’t take an active role in putting myself in the right spaces, but ultimately, when I’ve had the most success in my life, I’ve been in the right place at the right time. The amazing job I have now came to me—I did not seek it out. When I tried to force my way into another job at a different company, I crashed and burned. But when I just opened myself up to opportunity, they came to me almost immediately… and I’ve had great success with them ever since. :grinning:

5 Likes

It’s a lot! I just finished a basic course and I turned around and ordered another book because I feel like I need to understand it better…now to find time to read it once it arrives. :grinning:

4 Likes

That’s wonderful! I hope I can get the hang of waiting with openness like that! :+1:t4: :smiley:

5 Likes

Alrighty…I took a basic certification course and received the official big textbook of Human Design. I by no means know it all. But if anyone runs into questions, please ask and I’ll look it up in the big book for you!

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind offer to help with questions, @August_Wandering, and congrats on the course- it sounds amazing! I’m sure your new book will come in handy throughout your studies, it’s always so great to have a new resource close at hand :open_book: :blush::two_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

OMG…basic certification wasn’t even the tip of the iceberg! There’s a lot of science behind all this based around neutrinos passing through EVERYTHING 24/7/365. It’s just blowing my mind every single time I pick up the book to learn a little more. There’s no going quickly with this one…it is complex and incredible!

They even use archaeological sciences to explain how humanity has gone through an evolution from the 7-Centered being as expressed in Hinduism, to a 9-Centered being that is basically in transit towards being a more perfected human ready for the Age of Aquarius and the next evolution of humanity.

I will be writing up a new addition to this post covering what I’ve learned so far (as soon as I make it through the first 40 pages that comprise Part 1).

It is challenging but also such a blast!!

And yes, again, if there are questions, confusion, or anything, please ask! I do not mind finding the answers for others because then I learn something as well. And others will most definitely have different questions than me, certainly ones I’d never think of myself but would probably like the answers to.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

Hello all!
As some of you know, I’ve been down with some health issues, but I’m back now!!!

While down, I continued reading in the big book of Human Design and wow is it amazing stuff! There is so much more involved that just what type you are. Most of the advice on how to follow your Strategy and Authority is determined by all the other aspects of the chart itself.

This is the book I got to learn from. It is the official book of Human Design from the International Human Design School founded by the system’s creator, Ra Uru Hu.

I got mine on Amazon. Here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/Human-Design-Definitive-Differentiation-2011-05-03/dp/B01FIWA7IE

I have learned so much about myself it’s freaky…mostly because so far it’s all true and it all makes sense.

So my next post is going to be about how all these different aspects come together on the chart. It will take me a bit now that I understand better just how intricate this system is.

I’m also going to start a main post that covers both Frequency/Energy work and Human Design. I have two separate posts going on each subject, but I’ve come to a point where they affect each other hence the merged post.

First I have to figure out how to do it. I’ve been told how, I just haven’t had time yet to try it out. :+1:t4: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re feeling better and that you’re loving the book, @August_Wandering - it sounds like it has been a great read! :open_book: :blush:

I’ll look forward to your post on the chart aspects- and if you’d like any help with merging posts/building a master post for ease of access, please feel free to say the word and I’d be happy to help! :handshake:

Thank you as always for sharing your studies on energy work Human Design! Much love and blessed be :heart:

4 Likes

Word!

I need lots of help merging the posts and building a master post. My chat forum skills aren’t exactly stellar. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you so much for offering to help me with this!

4 Likes

There are a lot of tools and features in the forum- I know it can be tricky figuring out what does what! That being said, I think you’re doing a great job :heart: And I’m happy to help with anything you haven’t figured out just yet! :blush:

In order to not steal the spotlight from this discussion, I’ll send a PM where we can work on making a masterpost that honors all the info you’ve so kindly shared! :incoming_envelope: :sparkles:

Blessed be! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Masterpost: Frequencies, Energy Work, & Human Design

To explore the interwoven nature of these topics, a masterpost has been launched. Please feel free to visit and continue the discussion here: Masterpost: Frequencies, Energy Work, and Human Design :sparkles: