Astrological Forecast W/C 20th February 2023

Astrological Highlights for the Week Ahead

The New Moon in Pisces is giving us a BIG opportunity for progression this week, however, in order to achieve its full potential, we need to be ready to tie up some loose ends first!

New Moon :astrology_moon: in Pisces :pisces: 20th February 2023 2:06am (ET) 20th February 2023 7:06am (GMT)

PISCES :pisces: - Water / Mutable
RULING PLANET - Neptune :astrology_neptune:
12th HOUSE - Endings, Secrets, Spirituality, Healing, Closure, Subconscious, Karma :yin_yang:
COLOURS - Purple, Aqua Marine :purple_circle: :large_blue_circle:
CRYSTALS - Jade, Amethyst, Aqua Marine :crystal_ball:

Get ready for a beautiful, gentle new moon that will subtly urge us to tend to unfinished business. Pisces :pisces: is the last sign in the zodiac and so prompts us to finish the unfinished, so we can progress into Aries :aries: with light shoulders, free to start again!

Pisces is a Mutable Water :water_element: sign, meaning it is extremely sensitive and happy to go with the flow, but more than anything, it is incredibly intuitive! In all likelihood, we already have a fairly good idea of what we need to finish during this cycle, and if we don’t, we soon will!

This New Moon is an interesting one :thought_balloon: as New Moons are generally about new beginnings and to an extent this is still true, however, this New Moon comes with an agenda - finish what you started so you can move forward - and the planetary :ringer_planet: positions around this moon really give us some insight on the best way forward here!

During this New Moon, we have :three: other planets either in - or very close to being in - the Anaretic Degree, one of the “Critical Degrees” we look to in Astrology.

So what is an Anarectic Degree? When we look at the Zodiac Wheel :ferris_wheel: we see a 360° circle comprised of the 12 signs of the Zodiac. Each sign takes up a 30° portion of the Wheel. When a planet is in an Anarectic Degree it means it is moving through the last 1° of the zodiac sign.

What that means in astrological terms, is that there is a sense of urgency or a last-ditch attempt to wrap up or accomplish something that is a theme within that planet or sign. Now, it depends on where that planet and sign is positioned in our Natal Chart :pregnant_person: on how it will effect us personally, but it is likely that we will have a general feeling about what we need to wrap up :gift: during these phases.

So first up we have Venus :astrology_venus: which I mentioned in a previous post is only in Pisces :pisces: with the New Moon for around 50 minutes before moving into Aries! This window is due to occur 20th February 2023 from 2:06am to 2:55am (ET) or 7:06am to 7:55am (GMT). Also, we have Pluto :astrology_pluto: which is in the 29° of Capricorn :capricorn: heading into Aquarius :aquarius: - this is going to be a HUGE transit when it finally happens, as Pluto has not been in Aquarius for 248 years, so stay tuned for that. But for now, the one I want to focus on is Saturn :astrology_saturn: who is in the 28° of Aquarius, heading for Pisces :pisces:

On 7th March 2023, Saturn :astrology_saturn: will enter Pisces for the first time since 1996. This is the final New Moon in his cycle of Aquarius, where he has been since December 2020, and this New Moon is being triggered by Saturn more than any other planet because it is Conjunct with Saturn during this period. When I say finish what you started, look particularly at anything that has been lingering during the time from December 2020, to the current day.

Saturn - Planet of Karma - is our astrological teacher :woman_teacher: and so is flavouring this New Moon :new_moon_with_face: with a very real urgency, telling us to tend to what should be tended to, and to face what we may have been avoiding before Saturn begins his next chapter.

As Saturn inches steadily towards Pisces, he is reminding us that putting off the inevitable will only create more work for us in the future. We need to position ourselves from a place of strength :mechanical_arm: and lucidity before his cycle of Pisces begins, if we are to reap the rewards of that transit. Remember - Saturn does NOT like loose ends!

So complete what needs to be completed in this cycle, and manifest your wildest dreams under this New Moon… You wont regret it :slightly_smiling_face:

Check where Saturn is in your chart for more insight!

Venus :astrology_venus: Enters Aries :aries: 20th February 2023 2:55am (ET) 20th February 2023 7:55am (GMT)

It’s time to embrace passionate, red-hot :hot_pepper: love as Venus :astrology_venus: moves into Firey Aries :aries: this week! Be prepared for heart :heart: over head :brain: decisions, PDAs and lustful encounters as the Planet of Love moves into the first Fire :fire_element: sign of the Zodiac!

Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and so enforces the new, the exciting, the powerful, and the spontaneous. It is a Cardinal sign, which means it has a strong will for setting things in motion. It is a fast-paced, electrifying :zap: energy, which can burn out quickly if not well tempered!

Venus in Aries is generally to her detriment. Mars :astrology_mars: rules Aries :aries: and Mars is in polarity to Venus. Remember, Venus is the butterflies :butterfly: in our stomach and emotion in our hearts, Mars is primal, physical instinct.

That is not to say this transit will be negative, it might just be ALOT for those sensitive to the transits of sensual Venus.

Pour some water :droplet: over the fire and calm things down by thinking before you act. Be careful with money :moneybag: during this period - Venus also governs over our finances and we may find ourselves pouring our resources too quickly into new ventures or projects that we tire of rapidly during this time.

Love :heart: spells might manifest as Lust :fire: spells during this period - great, if you want something fast, hot and short term, not so great if you’re looking for a long lasting, meaningful connection.

That being said, Venus is only in Aries :aries: for a little under a month, so for some of us it might be worth embracing the brave, spontaneity of Aries and having some fun! Make the most of this passion hungry time while you can… Just remember to try and keep your head :smile:

Have a Magickal week!

Love & Light to all :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

15 Likes

Ohhh, this sounds like a fun week, can’t wait~ :smile_cat: :heart_on_fire:

9 Likes

Whoa- that is quite the occasion! :astonished: :astrology_pluto: :aquarius:

Advice that is welcome to my ears- I sure have some stuff I could tidy up and be done with! :clap::grinning:

You absolutely load these forecasts with helpful information, advice, and encouragement- they really are a blessing, and I get so excited when I see a new one pop up on the forum homepage! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much, @Abs53, and wishing the same to you- have a magickal week! :raised_hands: :heart:

6 Likes

Hmmm… I have Venus :astrology_venus: in Libra :libra: at 26 degrees & my 9th House… I have Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Leo :leo: at 29 degrees in my 8th House.

Well, going to have read up on these with the current forecast :laughing:

I do have some loose ends & some things I’m sort of tidying up. I’m also returning focus to what I had started & took a break from… (classes I’m enrolled in but hadn’t done much with for about 2 1/2 weeks :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

I had gotten caught up in taking on too much, so started over & realized I was micromanaging myself… so had to broaden my goals instead of trying to get through each step (literally) & then feeling overwhelmed & spent.

I’m excited for this New Moon :new_moon_with_face: I have some things planned for later today that I’m excited to do & a tarot spread I want to explore too!

Thank you @Abs53! I’m going to have read about my Saturn in my chart a bit more once my computer has stopped updating & restarting :rofl:

6 Likes

This discussion is old news- but keep an eye out for more astrological forecasts from the talented Astrologer Abs!