Hekate ritual

5 Likes

I’m working on the meds/chakra assessment still, stay tuned. :rainbow:

5 Likes

Thank you very much @jan_TheGreenWitch
You’re like a precious stone.

Keep up the good work :wink:

5 Likes

Anyone up for the challenge no need for experience or being right…

Actually being wrong is the best way to learn…

Let me do a general scan of tomorrow:

Loneliness, coldness anxiety I hope I’m wrong.
I just thought to get the ball rolling.

But tomorrow will also bring hard fast harsh personal lessons

6 Likes

I’m sick right now but maybe once I start to feel better I’ll hop in here again :blush:

4 Likes

IMG_20220830_192324 First, apologies for making you look like a gingerbread man and second, apologies because my computer return key is broken! So, I know NOTHING. I am like Jon Snow that’s how nothing I know. I looked up how to do an energy scan remotely on a person. and it suggested clearing your own energy and then scanning an outline of a person. So this is a very rudimentary drawing of what is supposed to be you (sorry) with some various chakra points I kind of know about it and I went PURELY on just intuition in designiing this child-like drawing. I got out my pendulum and explained I was going to do an energy scan and asked Spirit for guidance. I smudged the drawing, the pendulum, the pendulum board and me, and I burned Dragon’s Blood incense. So I felt prepped. I held the pendulum over these parts and asked similar questions – Crown, Mind, Heart and Root. Those are the only ones I could remember. I said – this is the heart of John Knox. Is any energy in the heart blocked or in need of healing? And I did that for each part. There were big “no’s” for the heart and mind – heart and mind scanned a-ok (as if I know! LOL Same for root. Crown/spirit was more equivocal. Not a clear answer anyway – small wiggles instead of big swings. I thanked Spirit for its help with the pendulum and then asked if it would be all right to share these results with you and I got a '“yes.” – It was an interesting exercise – was it accurate, well, I can’t for sure say. I have never tried scanning anyone before and I completely riffed it. If the pendulum had said “no, don’t share” I would not have shared this with you. That was fun.

8 Likes

So to clarify, when I told the pendulum about your heart - I said this is where his feelings, motivations, loves and fears are…when I talked about the mind, I said this where his thoughts, logic and memory are…when I talked about spirit/crown energy, I said, this is where John’s connection to the universe is, his beliefs, his values and his sense of belonging, and when I talked about the root chakra, I said, this is where John’s survival energy is, his everyday energy, home, food, work, etc. That was what I was asking about…root seemed to say no blocks or healing required but it wasn’t crystal clear pardon the pun, like the heart and mind scan. And the pendulum I used is made of tiger eye, if it matters. An amethyst also kept me company :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you @mary25 I’ll scan you back:

I see a young woman smiling,
you’re surrounded by family & friends

You appear married & with a small child.

Your aura appears white-transparent:
The color of a healer

It appears you’ve been through a lot
& still have much to do.

I can continue,
If you like…

How accurate is my scan?

5 Likes

Wow. Holy moly. Well that is very accurate . Although I am divorced, I am still very much “married” to my ex as I have not remarried and have to deal with him a bit more than I would like to; we are bonded through our one child. I keep calling him my husband, to my own self-annoyance. I have one child and he is an adult but he is VERY like a small child in that he has intellectual disability. He acts more like someone ten or younger, still talks about Sesame St, etc. Also I am often surrounded by familes and children because I take care of the children of about five families right now when I tried to see my aura last year for one of the Witchy Challenges;, it was white transparent. I have been thorugh an awful lot but I feel like my life has purpose, especially, it feels meaningful when I know my work or efforts are also helping others as well as helping me be a better person. I admire people who are light workers - I guess I aspire to that but I am not sure my flaws put me in that category :slight_smile: Absolutely if you see anything else I would be happy to hear it. I am not touchy or anything. I am interested in making changes to be my best self. I will take it as it is intended. Although I am not young, I have been told I am child-like my whole life. I am a youngish 57. I still like child-like things. LOL

7 Likes

Anyone who feels more comfortable pm/dming the mutual readings is encouraged to do so,

Because what’s important is the practice & not the end result

The means, the road eventually leads to your desired destination in my experience

4 Likes

I completely agree with you, however, I am not that confident in myself to be able to do it to someone else. I wouldn’t even know where to start. :laughing: Now, ask me to do a crystal healing & dowse the chakras… I can do that :grin: Someday I hope to be able to do some kind of aura scanning. I’m just not confident enough to know how to start or that I will even get anything when I try.

It’s more of a self confidence thing for me… I’m working on it daily… just not there yet.

4 Likes

@Susurrus If you can cleanse my chakras & practice on me I’d love that

4 Likes

Hmmm… well, I haven’t done any other distance type of work except my healing book… so if you don’t mind (I’m the only person awake right now) I will do that once I can start moving freely & properly use my tools. I’m not going to know what to work on if I don’t try at all…

I’m always the first person up & on the weekends I can be the only one up for the entire morning sometimes :laughing:

Also why this morning I haven’t done my Tending Brighid’s Flame or Single Draw or my own morning readings :rofl:

4 Likes

@Susurrus I’m in no rush, so take your time

It’s 2pm here, so didn’t think about that.

Also anyone wants to try distance something on me: healing sensing reading I’m down

I want to gain as much experience as possible

Have a great weekend everyone;)

4 Likes

Yes, I am actually on EST time… Cape Cod, MA… so when I am in around the late morning/afternoon where you are… it’s still the overnight here :laughing: Today I have actually been up since midnight & it’s now 7:15 AM. So, once I can have my space to myself I will add you to my book & do a chakra reading much the same way that @Mary25 did it, maybe a little different… we’ll see what happens! Now I’m kind of looking forward to trying it out…

I’m always talking myself out of things when I am unsure of my abilities, but you’re truly right, without practice & mistakes… I’ll never learn or be able to tweak it or be able to trust my intuition. Which has gotten a lot clearer & gets a little better each day. The empath in me has an internal battle with what my intuition is telling me all the time, but I’ve gotten a lot better with my connections to nature, the Earth, elements, & the clairs that just kind of show up… I just have no idea how to kind of use them when I want to not just when they decide to fill me in on something that I may or may not trust myself with… I know complicated but its been quite the ride in the last 2 years :joy:

The other moderators & some other members can attest to that since I have been here :hugs:

5 Likes

Good for you.

It’s also been a bumpy ride for me.

For many years I just wanted to be normal,
Now I’m just trying to be me:

Someone unique, some will say eccentric,
Practitioner of the occult.

6 Likes

So I answered & then checked my email. I get a daily affirmation from the Moon Omens Email list & today’s is:

“Every test that I go through shows me more of who I truly am, underneath the fear, doubt, & worry. I am a high vibrational being that shines through the darkness of negativity, always finding my way to the other side.” ~ Shawn Fontaine

I feel like it applies to our conversation this morning & to my entire last 18 months on the grand scale.

4 Likes

@Susurrus just Joined the list

Need more positivity in my life.

Love the hidden facets the gems the behind the scenes of reality too much & that’s why I’m always looking for what’s wrong & not what’s right

4 Likes

I have been there… it’s been quite the ride over the years. I am still trying to find positives every day because I would get stuck on the negative or the past events leading up to the present issue(s) or situation(s). It’s been a process but I can honestly say that I feel much better about life in general & have a clearer path & thinking. Even my husband, after a something happens, when we get to discuss the issue/outcome he has started to find the positive takeaways so I don’t dwell on the wrong things & that keeps me from letting go of the feelings & the energy just keeps rushing through me concurrent with the amplified emotion. I completely understand.

Every day they will send you an affirmation email.

Since I am such a strong empath & sorting through clairs, I have found Loner Wolf by: Luna & Sol very helpful. I actually have a copy of their publication the Awakened Empath in PDF on my Kindle. I found that issue to be really helpful & I have read it more than once or referenced it if I had a question.

7 Likes

Just joined the loner wolf as well @Susurrus

I invite everyone to join us in our endeavors to develop our Clair’s, intuition & to grow as people.

Obviously, not everyone can be or become experts but the ride to the destination is worth more to me than the end itself.

The more people join the more opportunities there’ll be for collaborations & serendipity

5 Likes