Aura & Energy Scanning Thread

Ohh thank you for the reminder! I forgot to check-in. Yesterday was very busy for me lol

I think the earthquake part was definitely something prevalent for me. Not necessarily physically but some things happened in my personal life that shook things up. Overall, pretty accurate for me! The only thing that confuses me a bit is the green and red :thinking: I might have to think on that one a bit more.

3 Likes

Green & red are the dragons
The 1st the way of nature 2nd the way of blood the way of man

Also the color of the base v heart chakra
@MeganB ?

4 Likes

Hmm :thinking: still not quite sure of the connection but I’m sure if it’s meant to come to me, it will!

5 Likes

Today:

Changing tides spiritually changing emotions from sad to happy & vice versa

5 Likes

@john.knox @Susurrus @jan_TheGreenWitch Hello. Returning lurker here (:smile: I wanted to let you know that your transparency with how medications ie psychiatric meds in particular affect our clairs really resonates with me. I have been working with tarot for about 4 years now but like many others, I have only felt comfortable reading for a few friends. I think I will keep reading and may gather my courage this weekend to try in this forum. Thank you for starting this thread and for all the great links!!!

8 Likes

Good for you for speaking out. Many don’t.

I’m in A very stressful sales job now & surviving
So anything is possible.

I believe in healing even better before I had my
Mental issues, that’s how I feel at least.

I invite everyone & anyone to try, because
Here is a safe place…

Great weekend everyone;)

6 Likes

Interesting reading material:

Aura colors & meaning

7 Likes

My prediction for today:

Peace & quiet & white clouds

6 Likes

Prediction for today:

A quiet day of work for me &
A good rest day for you

I see the colors white purple & indigo

6 Likes

Prediction for today:

Airy white yellow & orange

Bubbly & excitement filled day

6 Likes

For today:

Tired & weary brown & black practical energies

6 Likes

This feels like how my day is going to go :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I mean, my day that I know of in a nutshell :rofl:

5 Likes

Day:

Green + white + blue

Clouds no earth

4 Likes

Spot on @john.knox thank you.
X

6 Likes

Not to take away from the purpose of the thread, but @jan_TheGreenWitch it’s so nice to see you back in the forum. I hope you are doing well, I know you had a treatment recently, I hope you are feeling better! We missed you & completely understand needing to recharge! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Having trouble to build habits but let’s try:

Red dragon + blue fish + orange fruit

5 Likes

this has been my last 2 weeks… it’s like everything was thrown in the air & lands in so many different places then I think I have my “ducks in a row” & BAM :boom: something else… a bit tiring… it can stop now… :tired_face:

6 Likes

I’m happy I’m not alone.

If there’s something I can do, tell me…

6 Likes

Oh that is awesome that you offered, but these changes are from life in general for me. My daughter went back to school, and my husband & son have a season change at work & new hours during the week that includes my husband being able to come home on his lunch. (Which is great, but I hate to leave when he is home for lunch.)

It’s like a feeling of, “there’s not enough time in the day right now” I have to rework my goals & things that I get done into things that need to be done, can be done, can wait, or want, & add in time for myself & personal joys.

Always more than one thing going on that is not like picking up the clothes type of things… this is more like… pick up sticks… or 52 pick up… :rofl:

However, if I do think of anything, I will absolutely let you know :hugs: Just encouragement & support would be enough honestly :smiling_face: I will get through it, I always do :grin:

Thank you so much. So if I’m not around as much as normal… there is something that is happening I need to attend to before I get back on the laptop. I check in throughout the day on my phone, but the laptop is much easier for me because I have all my files & bookmarks on it. :laughing:

7 Likes