Authentic Crystals

Hello All,

Where have some of you found your crystals and gems from, that have been found to be authentic?

I’ve tried Amazon but in a lot of the reviews there are videos and photos of some of the stones ending up being fakes or of low quality.

I’m going to take a look into Etsy as I’ve had a lot of success with other supplies, but am still weary due to a lot of dropshipping going on there straight from aliexpress etc.

Tem

3 Likes

@christina4 is one of our Crystal experts, so she should know more but I think it was her that gave me a link to this place I’ve bought from. Got some really nice pyrite at an affordable price. It’s https://gg2treasuresrockshop.com/

Hope that helps!

4 Likes

Greetings @Temujin_Calidius :blush:

That’s a great question! I asked something very similar quite a while ago and I got some very helpful responses about good crystal shops online. You can read through the suggestions that were shared in Calling All Crystal Lovers- Any Recommendations?

I know @Missa shared her favorite online crystal stores in the Recommendations Category as well- here’s her list of faves:

Wishing you all the best of luck in your crystal hunt! Blessed shopping :gem::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes, GG2 is wonderful and the coupon code is Patty20 for 20% off. There’s also that Camping Couple on eBay and they’re good friends of mine. There’s also Dinomite Rocks and I believe the name of another one is Ultra Rocks. These are all on eBay.

Crystal Council, Tamed Wild and Energy Muse and very good shops too!!! These have their own sites

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.