Baby eclectic witch

Hi, I’m Ashley from Virginia. Almost a year into my practice. So, yes a newbie. Would like to say thanks for allowing me to Join your group! I am so ready to jump in and take off. Lucky to be surrounded by others with the same interests and heart felt connection to Mother Earth as I do!

Art by Dreamy Moons

22 Likes

Welcome to the family @Fiona11 I’m Nixi, a fun crazy eclectic from Connecticut. I’ve been back practicing for about a year after an unknown time away, memory issues.

Poke around, make yourself at home and feel free to ask about anything you’re wondering or struggling with. If nobody knows the answer to something, someone will find it. Welcome, we’re glad you’re here

16 Likes

Welcome :pray: :pray: :pray:

14 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Hi, @Fiona11! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! What’s your favorite kind of magic? Mine is candle magic and charms. Looking forward to getting to know you!

13 Likes

Hello @Fiona11,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum. Just popping in to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

The Coven community is blessed to have you here! It sounds like you have a lot of passion and enthusiasm, which is awesome- please explore around to your heart’s content! If you ever find yourself with any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. It’s a very friendly and supportive bunch of magick-lovers here :heart:

Make yourself at home, Ashley- blessed be! :sparkles:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I’m a chaos witch with a chaotic life :rofl:. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

10 Likes

Welcome, @Fiona11! So happy to meet you here!

11 Likes

@Fiona11
Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Fiona11

It’s nice to meet you, Ashley! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Thank you for joining us! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven

Blessed be :sparkling_heart: :magic_wand:

9 Likes

welcome to the witch family!
I am Airram from Greece
glad you are here with us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Fiona11 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Yes, please feel free! :clap: This is a great place to just hop right in and join the discussions. I look forward to seeing you around - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Nice to meet you!!! I’m so glad I decided to join! I was back and forth with deciding for about 2 months. lol. And would just get the free version info. But, to be able to have the people to talk to is well worth the fee.

11 Likes

Welcome @Fiona11.
I am Stormii an Eclectic witch.
Make yourself at home. I am sure this will be a place you will love. Everyone is amazing and helpful.
Its very nice to meet you.
Blessed :honeybee:

10 Likes

Candle, and kitchen magic are my 2 favs

10 Likes

That’s great! I post recipes each Sunday in case you are interested. You’re welcome to do the same or ask me to look up a recipe that you’d like.

9 Likes

Welcome @Fiona11 :hugs: Merry Meet! Looking forward to getting to know you better! I’m Kajsa and I live in Pennsylvania. Welcome to the family! :sparkles: :infinite_roots: Blessed Be!

9 Likes

@Fiona11 welcome to the forum :wave: It’s nice to meet you! :smiling_face: I’m Susurrus, another moderator here at Spells8. We are very happy to have you join us!

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of each other. So just kind of echoing to make yourself at home, jump in on any open topic, ask any questions, or feel free to start your own! :hugs:

We have so many witches :witch_pentacle: in varying stages of their practices! We all learn from & with each other. I look forward to talking to you throughout the forum! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Welcome, @Fiona11! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’ve also been into my practice officially for a year as well.

That image is so beautiful! Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

9 Likes