Baltic Amber Info 💎

**Baltic Amber**

Mineral Family: Organic
Structure: These gemstones don’t have an organized crystal structure and cannot be classified as a mineral. It’s made up of tree sap.
Hardness: 2-2.5
Numerology Vibration: 3
Chakra: Solar Plexus
Zodiac: Leo

Baltic Amber absorbs pain and negative energies, helping to alleviate stress. Amber clears depression, stimulates the intellect and promotes self-confidence and creative self-expression. It encourages decision-making, spontaneity and brings wisdom, balance and patience.

-Charms of Light

12 Likes

So it’s a resin?

6 Likes

It’s a natural sap resin I don’t know :grin:

5 Likes

I actually did not know that Amber was fossilized tree sap! I don’t know much about crystals yet but i do know a little bit about Earths geological processes and how that leads to the fossilization of animals, plants and organic substances :slight_smile: Not all tree sap will turn to Amber it, things need certain environments before they can fossilize. The sap will have had to have been buried to starve it of air and to pressurize it over millennia before it could have hardened into Amber. The lack of air and the high pressures stop the natural breakdown of organic material and replaces the molecules in its structure with minerals from the Earth :slight_smile: I don’t know enough to tell you why some organic matter becomes oil and why some become minerals? :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Thanks for you addition to great information!! I did not know that! :flushed:

5 Likes

Knowing that doesn’t really make you know any more about how Amber works in magic and vibrational energy, I just love sciencey stuff :nerd_face: Have you ever heard of Noetic Science? Very connected to energies and the power of human thought, they just look at it in a colder way than than Witches and Healers do :heartpulse:

4 Likes

https://list-of-birthstones.com/Amber.html
FYI: If you saw Jurassic park, Hammond had a cane with an amber ball head with a bug in it.

5 Likes

I love Amber! It’s a beautiful stone that reminds me of sunshine, gold, maple syrup and all the good stuff- although I get a bit creeped out by the ones with bugs in them :joy:

It’s actually Amber season here in Poland- swarms of people head north to the Baltic Sea where it washes up on the beach every year. I saw this news article about how big chunks have been found reccently! :astonished:

6 Likes

WOW! I cannot even imagine.

5 Likes
5 Likes