☀️ Becoming More Magical

Hi @Assyla555 Thank you for the kind welcome! :heart: So wonderful to meet you and you’re from Wisconsin too! I’m truly loving and learning Spells8. I have so much more I want to learn. So grateful I stumbled across this sight. :butterfly: :revolving_hearts: :pray:

12 Likes

Hello :heart: :butterfly: @Susurrus , :rose: another wonderful moderator! Thank you for the warm welcome and the love for learning shared here. I truly appreciate your openness and the supportive atmosphere in this community. I find Spells8 makes navigating the magical world so easy, and I’m appreciative to be a part of it! :pray: :closed_book:

Regarding witches’ names, do you choose your name based on a certain or specific connection?

13 Likes

Hi! @marsha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :lotus: Thank you so much for the warm welcome! The Academy of Magic is wonderful. I started doing the courses that the Magic Academy offered and learned so much through completing them and reading the books. Yes, the audible books are inexpensive and were great to listen to before I went to sleep. They really helped me to step out of my comfort zone and so much more. I ventured out and discovered Spells8 in which I am eager to explore more here. :blush: :rose: :butterfly: :revolving_hearts: So great to meet you!

13 Likes

I’m a little late to the party but welcome to the family @kristen4 we’re glad you’re here

13 Likes

It’s my pleasure, Kristen- make yourself at home here! :heart: :blush:

I’m looking forward to the magickal road ahead with you too- blessed be! :sparkles:

12 Likes

@kristen4 hi again! :wave: Thank you so much!

As far as witch’s names. It’s totally up to you! It could be something you connect with that also coonnects with your practice. A name you want to use in the forum or only for Witchy things. I think we have some topics around here:

:name_badge: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Magickal Names

How to pick your witch name

Magickal Names - How do you choose?

12 Likes

It’s always nice to meet new people. The more that join in, the more fun!

11 Likes

I’m so glad you found us, Kristen, and I’m hoping to get to know you better! :hugs:

11 Likes

@BryWisteria Thank you so much! :heart: :blush:

10 Likes

@Susurrus This is great! Thank you for your help. :heart: :pray: :blush:

10 Likes

@Nixi So glad to meet you! I’m thankful to be here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rose: :blush:

11 Likes

@kristen4 :hugs: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

@kristen4
I’m Isabella, I’ve been a practicing Witch nearly 50 years, thanks to a wonderful Witch Father. You will love this site. I continue to learn everyday and this group has been such an amazing resource. Everyone is super friendly.
Blessed Be… :black_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::herb::maple_leaf::ear_of_rice::seedling::honeybee::leaves::mushroom::fallen_leaf:

13 Likes

@Isabella13 :revolving_hearts: Wow, that’s truly amazing and so fascinating to me - 50 years :trophy:of experience for you and on top of that learning from your father. So neat! I agree this site is fantastic, filled with loads of interesting information and opportunities for learning. :books: So very nice to meet you. :sunflower: :sunny:

Much love sent your way! :two_hearts:

12 Likes

@marsha I use to live in Littleton, Colorado. Such beautiful country. :mountain: Are you in the mountains?

12 Likes

@kristen4
I grew up in the mountains in southern Colorado, but I’m living in Pueblo now. A few years ago, we lived in Golden and later in Morrison. My uncle lived in Littleton, so I am familiar with the area. I love the mountains and are drawn to them! There is some beautiful country here in Colorado!
Love :heart:

12 Likes

@marsha Oh, how wonderful! I use to live in Littleton. I was in Golden last year for a special family gathering. I’ve always loved the mountains and hiking. The hot springs are great too! You’re right; it’s beautiful country. :world_map:

Sending lots of love your way from Wisconsin to Colorado! :mountain: :sunny: :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Nice to meet you.
Welcome.

9 Likes

Hello and welcome.

10 Likes

@kristen4 I’m a little late but I wanted to say Welcome! :hugs: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. I’m still figuring out my path as a witch, but I love it here! This is my family and my home. Here I know I am safe and loved and supported! I hope you can find a home here as well! :heart::hugs::blush::people_hugging:

8 Likes