šŸ”” Bell Spell to Summon a Spirit

Letā€™s see if anyone gets this referenceā€¦

MORE COWBELL :rofl::laughing::cow2::cow::bell:

13 Likes

Christopher Walken is the best!!! I say that quote at least once a week.

I have a fever and the only cure is more cowbell!

14 Likes

I did this spell in my internal temple so it would be extra private, imagining the ring of a unicorn bell I was given by a fan of Unicornā€™s Harvest. I called Gwynn ap Nudd, just to see if I could get through and asked about banishing an ā€œotherā€ spirit. He left without a word, so I thought I was imagining the whole thing. However, this morning, I received some ideas to try out.

13 Likes

Thanks! I am going to try this!

13 Likes

@Artemisia
cow-bell-fever

14 Likes

I need to randomly call you, say youā€™re awesome, and hang up. :laughing: :black_heart:

You too, @Devenne. :black_heart:

11 Likes

Yeah maybe thatā€™d help haha . I donā€™t get enough good texts and calls unless I beg for it and I donā€™t want to do :point_down: that anymore :laughing:

10 Likes

I have to test out whether my international texting works now. :laughing:

10 Likes

lol honestly such a funny skit, I love that he embraces his quirk. I might have to go find the whole sketch online and watch it again! :cow: :bell: :scythe:

12 Likes

Oooā€¦ hmmmā€¦ Iā€™ve made Witches Bells for gifts & have a small silver bell.

I think one of my favorite things is going to the thrift shops & when I come across something I can use, Iā€™m always so excited. I used to go every Wednesday, too. When I could do more crafting, the items I would find for my crafts were amazing, everything from yarn, ornaments, charms, bits & baubles, different supplies, & so many things! Iā€™ll have to see what I can find for a bell maybe :thinking: I feel like I gave my daughter the silver 1 that I had in my space when she started getting interested in it too.

I should find a special 1 for my Ancestor Altar :hugs:

11 Likes

Iā€™ve just done this beautiful ritual and placed it here. Iā€™ve bookmarked this, as I think Iā€™ll use this alot. Thankyou @BryWisteria :sparkling_heart:

https://forum.spells8.com/t/dead-and-breakfast-virtual-witch-bar-cafe-alcohol/47058/223?u=tracys

11 Likes

Oh this is a good spell. I will look forward to using it.
Seeing this post made me realize that i am a horder of bells or maybe it is just from my tripe air sign part? Libra sun, Gemini moon and libra ascendantā€¦ hereā€™s my collection from home and my office.i also have tuning forks too. I love to use bells to clease my space.
The small bell i hqve in my front door so no energythat i dont want to come in can.
@Devenne i am sorry to hear that you still have the phone impression from an ex. I had this with a specific ring tone also. Luckily it seems to have stopped. Sending :people_hugging:

14 Likes

@celineelise what a gorgeous collection of bells :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

One more but couldnā€™t upload it

15 Likes

Thankyou appreciate it. We are still together lol :sweat_smile:

Beautiful bells :tulip:

12 Likes

I just got my chime painted and I am ordering some witch bells :bell: I found on Temu ! I have some bells :bell: Persephone would like this and I have some of my humor in my mind! :+1::+1:
image|375x500

There hanging close to my door :door:
I just asked spirit of Hecate and all my ancestors to guide me using Bres spell! I used the chime like a bell and felt that instant that my guides are here with me! Thank you for this chance to be part of this coven! I pray for symbols to help me in this carnation! Help me to love myself and be there for other people! My prayer is that I will take care of myself!
I pray that all Hecates would show me what I need to hear! Iā€™m listening Hecate! May you guide me and protect me!

I love the wings šŸŖ½ on my pig :pig:!
I painted it gold cause gold is light and also silver!
@celineelise
Pretty angels :innocent: I like that you staged them, and they were in a circle!

Me too I love art and making new art stuff. I want to take a art class right now at Park and recreation they have many opportunities to draw for adults begin water, painting, beginning earth, Kerlick, painting, intermediate, watercolor, painting, intermediate stuff and then they have adult membership programs. They have day trip adventures and they even have a scholarship fund, so I am looking forward to the months ahead so I could learn and craft and get to know myself better. I am solitary in nature I like to be alone but I know thatā€™s not good to stay alone too long! I am a hermit!

[quote=ā€œgeorgia, post:24, topic:47892ā€]
I did this spell in my internal temple so it would be extra private, imagining the ring of a unicorn bell I was given by a fan of Unicornā€™s Harvest.
Well, I am proud of you Georgia for going into your inner temple and I hope you find the guidance and that that spark inside of you shines within!

I think that Isis will be so pleased with you!

I am sorry to hear you friend passed, nice that youā€™re reaching to our mother for help! She will be happy to intervene for your loved one! Sorry for your loss! :candle: :hekate_wheel:
:triple_moon_goddess:
I love :bell:
@tracyS
Love ur flowers :cherry_blossom: on ur bell itā€™s very antique and elegant lovee!
Starborn
The bell is pretty you picked out it will fit perfectly on the door!
May all of our bells ring, ring, ring
ting, ting, ting
bing, bing, bing
Hecate be a bridge
Help me to be a lover !

Jeannie

13 Likes

Beautiful love to see more of what you make

13 Likes

@Jeannie1 Your bells are so pretty, you are lovely :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I love my bell!! :blush::yellow_heart:
I was searching for another one made of ceramics with flowers on it. You all have some lovely ones.

I have been using my singing bowls. And love them as well.
They are perfect for meditation and centering my spirit.

Blessed :honeybee:

13 Likes

@Stormii oh I love these. :green_heart:

12 Likes