Best method for a Book of Shadows

That book looks fantastic.

8 Likes

Thanks! It spoke to me, and there was no question that it was the one for me.

9 Likes

The little brown on I bought from Amazon and it’s smaller than I thought (need to read better). My pink one I added the sticker that I found in Kissimmee yesterday and it reminds me of our coven logo. (Logo the right word?)
:revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Yes I did, trying to conserve my funds at the moment. I’ve been spending a good deal on my book, perhaps later. I appreciate the offer though! :grin:

9 Likes

I wish I would have bought a larger book too, it’s difficult to write in lol. I prefer the word sigil sounds fancier lol.

10 Likes

I have trouble finding words :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Ok no problem. The cards are free though lol. I have extras and was giving them away last week

11 Likes

No worries Peaches, happens to the best of us. :wink:

9 Likes

Oh I’m always one that doesn’t expect free things in life lol. If you’re giving them away I’d be more than happy to take them off your hands in that case. :grin:

9 Likes

@bryce yes they are free. I had a bunch of extra things that needed a new home. I’m more than happy to send them to you. Just let me know where to send them. Here is a pic from the original post of the cards.

11 Likes

Oh I see, I’ll send you a message and give you the details thank you so much! :grin:

8 Likes

Ok @bryce you are very welcome

8 Likes

No way, I have a tree of life one too!!! Sweet!!!

7 Likes

My first BOS also has a tree of life on it.

I’ll try to post some photos later :blush:

7 Likes

I have two 3 ring binders that I use. I actually found scrapbook page cut some off the sides so it fits good and it it’s changeable as well so you can always have a different front part.

7 Likes

As promised here’s a pic…

The one on the left is my very cramped first BOS, and the next four my current more organised and flexible BOS. There’s an index in the first volume of all the sections, and binder specific sections in the other volumes.

17 Likes

They are lovely @IrisW

6 Likes

OH! OMG I feel you. It makes me CRAZY…it must be an OCD thing…that I cannot manage to organize my BOS in a way that is useful to me. I have a big binder. I put the divider pages (I used Amy Cesari Book of Shadows for divider pages) then I think…okay. A spell. Does it go in “Spells section” Does it go in “Warding” section…does it go in “Candle Spells” section. I can never find what I want, the paper pages seem to get mixed up with the slippery vinyl divider pages, it so clunky and frustrating and non-magical, I end up looking stuff up online all the time when I have perfectly good notes and spellls in my binder…it’s maddening!! It doesn’t look neat and pretty and organized and it’s not as usable as I really want it to be. Why can’t I figure this out? Why? Sigh The only thing I am really happy with is my correspondence chart which is so detailed and is just the kind of thing I obsess needlessly on. Thanks for letting me vent. LOL

10 Likes

I have a real OCD thing with organisation…

I redid my crystals list the other day and it’s now in an excel spreadsheet instead of a word document.

I’ve got to add the new crystals my hubby brought home from store and he might be bringing more home this week :grin:

9 Likes

Those are quite beautiful my friend!

8 Likes