Blessed Be, all šŸ„°

Greetings, all. Iā€™m very glad to be here. Iā€™m actually a life-long pagan, but due to some mental health issues, I havenā€™t been practicing practically at all the last bunch of years. I found this site while searching for some refresher classes, and was immediately impressed with what they have to offer. Iā€™m looking forward to renewing the knowledge that I have, and learning new.
My craft name is Oshenlynx, mundane name Sandra. When I was first initiated over 40 years ago (:flushed:), we were told to never reveal our craft name outside the community. Iā€™m so happy and excited to see just how far the craft has come since then.
Okay, Iā€™ve babbled on long enough. Iā€™m looking forward to getting to know and interact with all the beautiful people on here. So from me and my 5 overly privileged cats, Merry Meet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi Oshenlynx! Iā€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You can change your username to your magical name if you want. You can find the instructions Here. That way weā€™re calling you what you want to be called. Names are important.

Keep an eye out for a post tomorrow called Merry Meet Monday- Magickal News. It will let you in on all the activities weā€™ve got going on so you can jump in on the fun.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to talking to you more!

6 Likes

Merry Meet @Oshenlynx! I changed your username for you to your witch name for use in the forum/coven :infinite_roots: Iā€™m Siofra from Cape Cod & a moderator here in the forum.

I found the site in a similar way. I began practicing years ago with a friend of mine. Life happened & it was air-sealed & put in the freezer. for a while. I was originally looking for ā€œrefresherā€ courses or the basics. I had already been learning about crystals & was delighted to find out how many other crystal lovers there are out there! :star_struck:

Iā€™m assuming that you have found the the courses section. There is a lot of great information there & then you can search the forum for any questions you may have or feel free to share any information that you would like to share.

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. We support each otherā€™s opinions & unique pathsā€¦ no 2 witches are the same & no 2 paths are the same. We are all here for each other :hugs:

7 Likes

Merry meet @Oshenlynx,

Iā€™m so happy you were able to reconnect with your path and continue your magickal journey. I think the Craft is similar to riding a bike in that sense- once you begin, you can never really forget and youā€™re always able to jump back into when the time is right :blush:

Iā€™m glad youā€™re enjoying the courses and materials so far- I know there is a lot of exciting content to explore! :books: If you happen to have any questions as you go through the materials, know that the Q&A Category is there for you. Ask away and your friendly coven will come to your aid :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Make yourself at home here! Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be (to you and your 5 furry friends)! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum :infinite_roots: @Oshenlynx
Iā€™m Marsha and Iā€™m currently living in Colorado. Iā€™m so glad you found us. If you have any questions, just ask.
Love always,
:heart:
P.S. I love cats :cat2: :black_cat: too!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.