Blessed be everyone

Hey everyone,my name is James.
I’ve been practicing withcraft on and off for a few years now, and I’m still trying to settle into a practice that suits me, so for now I’m all over the place. I enjoy trying new things and scribbling whatever thoughts come into my head in my grimoire. I like to imagine myself as a witch huddled over my notes in an old library when really i’m hunched over at my desk in pajamas.

I look forward to getting to know you lovely people and may you all have a blessed new year <3

14 Likes

Welcome to the coven @jamess :heart: My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana who is into mostly demonic magick. I’m into tons of other things also. Feel free to jump in :rose:

9 Likes

Hi @jamess :wave: I’m Susurrus, a moderator here at Spells8. I’ve been consistently practicing for a little over 3 years now & I completely understand the all over the place. You will settle into you’re own practice though. My best advice is that as long as you remember you don’t need to know, do, or have everything that everyone has or buy all the things or learn all the things & do what is comfortable for you… You’ll be fine. Baby steps :wink: No 2 practices are the same. My own practice had changed & evolved so many times before I found what I am truly comfortable with & it is nowhere near exactly like anyone else’s. :laughing: But there’s been a lot of things that happened with my practice. Now that I think :thinking: about it… I can say right now my own is a bit all over the place :rofl:

All of that being said, please feel free to make yourself at home, ask any questions that come to mind, and share anything you would like with us! We all love :heart: to learn with each other & are all very supportive of everyone’s own paths.

Check out the current Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week (Dec 25 - 31) :full_moon: & tomorrow (Jan 1) there will be a new one for the upcoming week. It’s a great place to meet other members & find some happenings around the forum.

I look forward to talking to you more & learning with you throughout the cove :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jamess

It’s nice to meet you, James, my name is Marsha, and I’m an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray::pray:

9 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

Nothing wrong with that! If it works for you, great! We don’t all practice in the same way and that’s alright!
We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

Hi, @jamess! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! The best part about practicing from home is that you can do it in your jammies! LOL!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will be there to help you! I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Hello @jamess,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Nothing wrong with practicing in comfort! :laughing: :+1: That sounds like a warm and cozy way to enjoy your time studying. Good for you! :books: :sparkles:

Please make yourself right at home here, James- if you need anything, feel free to reach out! The Coven community is a very friendly and supportive one :infinite_roots:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jamess :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m an all-over-the-place kind of witch, too, don’t feel bad :joy: My witchcraft is eclectic and that’s okay! I hope you’re finding everything alright here at Spells8. Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

6 Likes

@jamess
Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

@ Τζέιμς Welcome!
I’m glad you’re here and our family is growing!
what a beautiful picture!
a library of many grimoires and knowledge!
that’s how I imagine myself too
be blessed :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram:

8 Likes

Welcome, @jamess! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’m in the same boat… I’m all over the place, trying new things, and exploring all the things. I even enjoy similar imagery of myself in my head! Although, instead of pyjamas, it’s my usual black-coloured clothing. :laughing:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

9 Likes