Brigid Flametender

8 Likes

I have my candles lit for today & I’m looking forward to a fresh new week & start of May!

7 Likes

7 Likes

Beautiful flames to welcome in May and the new week @Susurrus and @Francisco! :candle: :blush:

6 Likes

I hope everyone has a great day. It’s dreary & affecting my mood today. Rainy days are just so heavy for me lately. I’ll be in & out of the forum throughout the day. I’m researching shadow spells & shadow work for the Weekly Challenge. So I’ll be around! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

It’s a bright sunny day! Have a great day everyone!

8 Likes

Oh I see your turtles there in the back!
Shine with the sun today!
:heart:

5 Likes

Had my last PT appointment for the year today! I used this week to get caught up because I missed the original appointment last week.

9 Likes

We are having another fire this weekend & I thought this would be a good change from my candles each day.

Have a great day!

8 Likes

Look at those Flames!
Thank you for tending the flame :hugs:

5 Likes

No problem!

I had my husband bring home some pallets & cut them up so I could have a fire. :rofl: :fire:

5 Likes

OOOH! Fire pretty!

5 Likes

8 Likes

I am happy :slightly_smiling_face: to see all the flame tending that have been taking place. I would not be right for you guys to do this alone,after all I love working with flame :fire: :fire: :fire:

Tending the flame today for Bridgid with a tip of thyme and the loving company of my rose quarts.

L💓ve and L🕯ght

8 Likes

Beautiful @RetroLynx!

Nice flame @NickWick! What’s the black sphere-like object down in the left hand corner? Just curious!

6 Likes

It’s Mother’s Day! I hope all of the Moms have a great day!

10 Likes

Wonderful fire!

5 Likes

Thank you so much. I had one Friday, yesterday, & today. It was such a nice weekend with my family.

6 Likes

Ohh, that my pendulum, it’s made of Amethyst. The cause of the dark lighting made her look a bit dark there. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Siofra,
Happy Mother’s Day too!
Beautiful :fire: fire!
Jeannie

5 Likes