Brigid Flametender

What a pretty flame! Thank you!

6 Likes

Have a great long weekend!

9 Likes

Have a great day everyone. It’s a great day for some self care :relieved:

11 Likes

Beautiful pictures @Susurrus! Hope you didn’t get hit by all that rain last night in New England. Take care of yourself!

6 Likes

We did in the overnight. Its still rainy, but not like last night with the rain & wind. I’m doing good today. I took a nice witchy shower & did @SilverBear’s Self Care Part 2 when I got out. I feel a lot better. Then I put geranium, orange, & lemon in my diffuser for protection & healing. My tarot spread said I need to let go & heal to be able to move forward with my depression & anxiety. My success is just on the horizon. So I am doing some self care throughout the day. :heart:

7 Likes

Good for you! Letting go is difficult work but well worth it in the end. You’ll feel better. Good luck darling!

5 Likes

Have a good night :star2:
Jeannie

10 Likes

Thank you @Jeannie1! I love the look of this picture! It’s awesome! I hope you had a great night!

6 Likes

Wow. That’s gorgeous @Jeannie1! Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

I have my crystals: Shunghite, Howlite, & Chrysocolla out by my candle on my altar so I can meditate with them later today.

I also have a white candle lit with equal parts lemon, grapefruit, & geranium in my diffuser for protection & healing as I work through some things going on here recently.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.

10 Likes

Beautiful flames @Susurrus and @Jeannie1! :candle::fire::heart:

7 Likes

Thank you! I loved @Jeannie1’s flame also! The picture was gorgeous!

7 Likes

Continuing to pass/tend to the flame :fire:

11 Likes

This is a great image! I love the candles & how they are 2 becoming 1! Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Had a good meditation and spiritual moment today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: also decided to Tend the Flame today…

Blessed Be💫

12 Likes

I love the candle in the center of the crystals! Gorgeous! Thank you!

8 Likes

Ooh, I love it all! The candle, and mostly the crystals!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::pray::wilted_flower:

8 Likes

I know you would love those crystals :wink: thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Wonderful flame @christina4! Is that a double candle?

Lovely flame as well, @NickWick! And I love the plant!

7 Likes

Thought I’d tend the flame for the first time today since I have a day at home :heart:

12 Likes