Brigid Flametender

Hnet.com-image

I’ve never done a post on here but it was important to me to do it today. I don’t work with Brigid, but a friend of mine that does has awesome news and Brigid, in part, to thank. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I LOVE your altar cloth! Where did you get this from ?

8 Likes

I got it in the subscription box from Tamed Wild. I love their shop & subscription box.

8 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this! I haven’t decided how I am going to thank her yet. This is all amazing & I’m still reeling from the last couple of weeks. :heart:

7 Likes

After a horrible day/night yesterday, I decided to light a scented candle to soothe me. I even added shimmer.

11 Likes

Looks nice @christina4! Sorry, you had a rotten day.

8 Likes

I lit these candles for specific reasons. The white was for my friend & her daughter. They had to go to ER last night. I hoping for light & healing.

The black candle was for protection against negative energies & to ask Brigid for healing & to give thanks for the blessings I have in my life. I added my Malachite trinket box with coins as an offering to Brigid.

I know I have been lax the last month or so with tending the flame. Thank you to everyone that has helped out. It is greatly appreciated. :two_hearts:

14 Likes

Sounds like fun. You can count me in.

7 Likes

I’ll email you later!!

6 Likes

I hope your friend and her daughter are all right!

Sure thing! :hugs:

7 Likes

I’ve been taking most of today to relax & it’s cooled enough for us to be able to have a fire :fire:. I find them soothing & relaxing. It’s been a few weeks since we really have been able to do this.

(My husband is cleaning out his tools from the current work truck to go into his new one :blush: )

14 Likes

Looks like the gateway to Hades, the entrance to the underworld :fire: :fire:

(or maybe I’m just traumatized with the wildfires going on here…)

Enjoy!!

12 Likes

I haven’t done this is a while so here’s my candle from a ‘bad luck go away’ spell:

Let’s keep this lit!! :fire::candle:

15 Likes

Offering my candle for tonight’s last quarter moon ritual…

16 Likes

Such a beautiful altar. Have a blessed evening, @IrisW :last_quarter_moon:

11 Likes

Thank you so much @IrisW. I agree with @Francisco about the setup. Its beautiful.

10 Likes

I haven’t participated in this yet but I would like to… I’m not sure if anyone was supposed to do it today but here is my candle. (LED was the only one I had near me without making much noise and waking up my mom and 3 dogs :woman_shrugging:t3::shushing_face:)

14 Likes

Wow, that’s beautiful :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts:

12 Likes

It feels good to be having a fire :fire: again :heart:

15 Likes

Thank you for also tending Her flame. It is greatly appreciated :heart: :infinite_roots: :hugs:

10 Likes