Brigid Flametender

Yesssss gurl!! Great eyes!!! I did a calming the home spell.

6 Likes

I got my piece because I heard it was good for pulling infections out. We’ll see I guess.

6 Likes

If you can place the crystal on your legs. Contact with skin is the most effective way. I had to use an amethyst for some pain I had and I placed it on my big belly lol but it helped!! I hope it works for you!!

7 Likes

My legs are wrapped so no skin contact there. I’ll have to figure something else out. Thanks for the help!

7 Likes

Then rub the crystal up and down the wrapping as long as it doesn’t hurt.

9 Likes

Thank you, that’s a great idea! :hugs:

5 Likes

9 Likes

Thought I’d keep the flame for Brigid burning during my bath tonight!

P.s. is that a baby little spirit orb?

11 Likes

Thank you so much @sarah29! It is greatly appreciated.

I see what you are talking about & I think it’s actually a reflection off the glass of light from the camera. I am not 100% on that though.

8 Likes

Had to use the tealights. I have to get some of my regular candles that I burn daily. But do you see on the glass, I made :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face: it is hard to see though.

8 Likes

I see it! It looks bluish to me.

Thank you so much, I have to start using my candles again too. :candle: :heart:

6 Likes

I had to use my new candle holders for this!!!

11 Likes

I love those candle holders!

8 Likes

Thank you so much! It’s kinda hard to see them with the light but they’re made from wood, Mama Earth hits it on the head again. They came from newly fallen trees the seller said in the description. I wouldn’t ever want trees to be cut down solely for the candle holders!!! :persevere:

8 Likes

They’re pretty @christina4!

6 Likes

Thanks so much!! I just received them yesterday and I’m in love with them! I have 2 other tea light holder’s but they don’t match. So, now I’ve got my set!!! :grin::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Me too @Susurrus! Being an introvert (INFP), I didn’t have any problems staying home! I especially enjoyed my husband’s friends NOT coming over or going to see them :rofl:
I spend as much time as I can working in the yard, sometimes just enjoying the flowers.
My depression got better when I stopped watching the news, and the nightmares stopped too!
Hope you feel better soon! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Here’s two flames from my sunset guava candle :candle: ooh, it smells so delicioso!!

11 Likes

Sorry to but in, but the news causes a lot of anxiety for me. I also had to stop watching it although I enjoy the weather channel like my dad. Lol. Local on the 8’s :grin:

9 Likes

@christina4 the Local on the 8s was my favorite part of the Weather Channel when I watched it regularly! I remember waiting for it to be on before we would go somewhere.

@marsha I am an introvert too & Covid made that easier for me.

9 Likes