Brigid Flametender

Lovely! That key is neat!

6 Likes

I really like that key! Do you know what it goes to? It looks like maybe a clock key. Iā€™m probably wrong, but thatā€™s at least what it reminds me of.

Thank you @christina4

7 Likes

Thank you!! It was my fatherā€™s. I think it goes to an old lock box. Actually, I just looked it up and it really does look like an old clock key. Idk maybe thatā€™s what itā€™s to :woman_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

Hi, I meant to post this yesterday, I fell asleep on the couch.

This was our set up on Thursday night during the full moon. We couldnā€™t see it due to cloud cover & rain, but we were outside anyway.

11 Likes

Very nice!! @Susurrus :blush: itā€™s beautiful!!
I couldnā€™t see the moon either. Uh.

7 Likes

I was doing a money spell. I thought it why not post a pic here for the flametender!?

14 Likes

Nice, if a person canā€™t make a fire place because of the restrictions, why not using a computer monitor with a fire video or gif. Thatā€™s the tech witch way. :heart_eyes::fire:

11 Likes

Sounds good to me! :fire:

9 Likes

Christina,
Love :heart: it!

Soifra,
Nice alter!!!
Jeannie

8 Likes

So beautiful!!!

8 Likes

13 Likes

I love the intensity!!! :fire:

6 Likes

I have a black & yellow candle lit today to protect me from negative energies & continued healing. I am going to be meditating with my Black Tourmaline, Labradorite, & Green Aventurine to protect my energies & not empathically take on others physical or emotional energies. I have asked Brigid to assist me with this today.

15 Likes

Beautiful Flames and Stones.
Thank you :grin:
Iā€™ve got a Tropical Storm today / tonight to tend with, night time tornadoes freak me out a bit so I think Iā€™ll do a meditation today too.
Blessed Be,

7 Likes

Thank you so much @Rowan! Stay safe & I know what you mean by them being at night. It does the same thing to me. I think I am going to do a grounding meditation & take a nice witchy shower after I am done in the garden.

7 Likes

Lovely looking set up @Susurrus! Really nice! Iā€™ve put a halt to all candle burning while Iā€™ve got the fan/AC on, it blows it out! LOL!

Iā€™ll keep you in mind during my prayers tonight @Rowan! Keep safe!

5 Likes

Just keeping the flame light.

11 Likes

Beautiful! Is that blue lace agate in the picture? I just got a piece!

7 Likes

Thank you @christina4. I was just thinking about this thread last night. Iā€™m a slacker. :joy:

7 Likes

Hey it happens!!! :relaxed::purple_heart::parrot:

6 Likes