Brigid Flametender

Thank you @NickWick & @Amethyst!

I had done the Peace of Mind Spell before the Brigid Invocation & meditated with the quartz crystals & dressed a white spell candle for grounding & anti-anxiety earlier.

9 Likes

:two_hearts:

13 Likes

Soifra,
Sending you some love :heart:!
Just burned some cedar and rosemary!

Jeannie

14 Likes

Wow, that looks so powerful!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s awesome! Your fire looks like a little miniature sun that the moon is standing watch over. Nice.

8 Likes

Thank you @Jeannie1 I will take all the love I can get right now. Iā€™m better today but taking it slow. Iā€™m going to lunch with my husband & son today, so Iā€™m hoping for smiles galore during that time. :hugs: :heart:

9 Likes

Glad youā€™re feeling better today.

Thursday lunch sounds like itā€™s becoming a bit of a ritual in itself! Which I think itā€™s great, Iā€™ve really missed being able to go out with my husband for a meal during lockdown, so enjoying the opportunity now weā€™re able to d so.

Iā€™m taking my husband and the kids out for an Italian for lunch on Saturday to celebrate my stepsonā€™s 17th birthday.

I will try to post a picture for Brigid this evening :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It certainly has become a weekly ritual! I get to sit with my husband for a little bit before my son gets there. Today I picked up some local natural honey sticks too!

Thank you, Iā€™m definitely in a better place today than yesterday.

Iā€™m going to do something here soon, so I will try to post a flame today also. Thank you so much.

11 Likes

I hope everyone has a great weekend :heart:

12 Likes

Nice fogata!! :fire: (bonfire in Spanish) :blush:

Have a great weekend, @Susurrus !

7 Likes

Thank you. I love the weekends for this reason. :heart:

I like to use the fire to close any Rituals or Spells that have run their course. I think about Brigid a lot when I look at the fire :fire: & focus on it. It makes me feel connected when that happens. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you have a great weekend @Franciaco!

7 Likes

Gorgeous job of tending the flame @Susurrus

7 Likes

Thank you @Rowan. I think we are having another fire today at some point. Iā€™ll see what I can do for today. :heart:

7 Likes

Iā€™m honoring Brigid on my altar this evening with coins & the honey stick. I lit a white candle dressed with Harmonizing Oil, Sage, & Rosemary for protection & healing.

13 Likes

Iā€™m so glad to hear that youā€™re feeling better :heart::orange_heart:

7 Likes

Tending the flame today testing my new wax melt burner with a Dark Honey &Tobacco wax melt which was part of this monthā€™s Summer Solstice subscription box :sunny:

13 Likes

Iā€™m trying to imagine the scent. But itā€™s not working out for me lol I donā€™t like the smell of tobacco because it reminds me of cigarettes.
Iā€™m not saying that it doesnā€™t smell wonderful but Iā€™d have to smell it. :laughing:

8 Likes

I donā€™t like the smell of cigarettes either so I was a bit apprehensive, but this is nice with the honey. Quite a warm earthy smell.

8 Likes

Nice! That would remind me of a nice cabin when itā€™s cold out and youā€™re by the fire drinking wineā€¦ug I need a life :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Hereā€™s my part with some flame for Brigid and my keys for Hecate for some key magic :old_key: :sparkles:

12 Likes