Brigid Flametender

Just remember when things go down, they’ll go back up again. I have this theory that life is like a wheel, it goes up and down. And sometimes you get a flat and have to wait for help but the help will come. I hope you’re feeling better this weekend.

8 Likes

Tending the Flame :heart::heart:

13 Likes

Very bright flame :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: nice…

6 Likes

Gorgeous candle! Thank you!

5 Likes

11 Likes

I used to always feel like the little Alp yodeler guy climbing the mountain on the Price is Right!!! :laughing:

5 Likes

HEE! Do you yodel as well?

7 Likes

Hahaha, I can try but I may bring a herd of cats to the area! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

:sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:that’s too funny :rofl::smirk_cat::heart_eyes_cat::joy_cat::smile_cat::leopard::cat2:meow

5 Likes

Heres my candle from the new moon chant.

12 Likes

Thank you! I was just thinking that I need to do the flame because I didn’t think it had been done in a couple of days. Thank you for remembering!

6 Likes

You’re welcome :relaxed::rose:

6 Likes

Happy New Moon!! :candle: :new_moon: :candle:

13 Likes

Real lovely @Francisco I am in love with the glow of that candle flame. Happy new moon to you as well :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Great candle @Francisco, I like the way it is shining through the glass.

I have been slacking this week. Today I’m having terrible back pain that actually started yesterday. So I don’t know that I will be able to tend the flame later today. I will try though!

9 Likes

I know I have been slacking. I’ve been in my own little world recently. Thank you to everyone who has helped with the flame! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Whooo! Nice flame! And no worries, love, you need some time for you too!

10 Likes

I have done some ritual/spell work & then invoked Brigid to my home today. I’m leaving my altar set up with the candles until they have burned through. (If I have to leave the room, I will extinguish them) I will go through the same steps tomorrow if I need to, but for today, I am feeling much better. :heart:

15 Likes

I am happy your feeling so much better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Beautiful set up, love! I’m glad the candles and Brigid was able to help.

9 Likes