Brigid Flametender

@Susurrus thank you. I hope yours is great as well :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Blessed be!
Jeannie

10 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Jeannie1 you have a lovely setup tonight! :hugs:

9 Likes

Thank you, I did good today! I am blessed :blush: I did my shadow work! And love your sacred space too!
Jeannie

9 Likes

This morning I finished Brigidā€™s shelf in my space. She has the statue, candle holder, a tealight holder with some coins, agate on a stand, a silver cup, a copper bowl, incense holder, & then I added my analcime & amethyst clusters. Iā€™m going tonadd her Cross to gover the shelf.

She will always have a place in my practice. Especially for Imbolc each year. I will continue to update her Her flame.

Right now the call to the Morrigan is getting stronger the more I learn. I have asked Brigid to allow me to Honor & explore the Morrigan on Her own until I have the lesson She needs to teach me fulfilled.

11 Likes

I always loved to see your altar especially in front of your mirror!!! Itā€™s so lovely!! Thank you for keeping it going!!

7 Likes

I love your altar with the antlers and the sand dollar!!! Iā€™m waiting for my antlers because my hillbilly uncle goes hunting every year!!

9 Likes

Very nice @Susurrus :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

8 Likes

:blush: thank you! I will still be updating the flame, so youā€™ll still get to see my altar as it changes.

Some days with it having the large mirror in the back, it is hard to angle the camera so that I wasnā€™t in it with all of my fresh out of bed, still on the first coffee, probably havenā€™t used my voice yet, glory lookā€¦ :rofl: :joy:

Usually, I take it after 10 AM, anything before that & Iā€™m not ready to be in the general public :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Itā€™s all good!

8 Likes

What a lovely little shelf! That looks awesome!

7 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst! I think itā€™s a good spot for Brigid to have in my space.

7 Likes

Youā€™re welcome. It really looks good!

6 Likes

I lit Brigidā€™s flame today after I started working on a post about the Morrigan.

I have an easy day planned so far. Itā€™s sunny but cool outside today. So Iā€™m sure we will do some things outside & hang around the house. 1 of my sonā€™s has a chest/head cold so he plans on staying in bed so he is better for work on Monday.

I hope everyone has a great start to their weekend.

11 Likes

This was my morning devotion with also in keeping the flame going.
So the Angel guide is encouraging you to get grounded. When you come back to Earth, you will have a clearer insight into who you are and what you need to do to feel safer and more at ease in your life. You are being guided to take some time to breathe, connect with fresh air, and even go somewhere in nature where you can relax, release, and let go.

Wishing everyone a wonderful and blessed day. :sparkles: :dizzy:

14 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s lovely @debra2 thank you for sharing! I hope you get to go outside & relax a bit this weekend! :blush:

10 Likes

I hope everyone has a great day! Please excuse the puppy in the picture. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Brigid statue arrived today. Happy to have her with us watching over the old hearth.

11 Likes

Ooh, thatā€™s lovely! Like something out of a picture book!

9 Likes

@Valen that is a gorgeous :heart_eyes: hearth & statue setup! :star_struck: Thank you so much for sharing it with us :infinite_roots:

8 Likes