Brigid Flametender

@debra2 Great office-space altar!! I love that wand!

@Valen Now that’s a total witch house. Brigid is blending in with the stone :star_struck:

10 Likes

@Valen that is a beautiful set up.

10 Likes

This is below Her shelf in my space. I hope everyone has a great day!

11 Likes

10 Likes

That is just amazing!! Oh my Goddess, look at that!!! I’m so jealous right now :rofl: it’s very lovely!!!

7 Likes

Lovely @Susurrus oh, I like your white Athame :dagger:

6 Likes

I love the shawdow Siofra, it shows that the Goddess is so powerful and when you are drawing in her power it ignites the flame and hearth of your home!
Jeannie

8 Likes

I hope everyone has a great day! The sun is shining & it’s a gorgeous day for November here!

9 Likes

Beautiful flames my dear! It’s pretty here too, up to seventy today with the sun out.

9 Likes

Gorgeous! Lucky! We are in the high 60s with a nice wind down by the beach today. The sun makes the ocean sparkle like shattered glass in ombre shades of ocean blues. :blue_heart:

7 Likes

You’re so lucky to live so close to the ocean. I know I’ve been there, but it was so long ago I can’t remember it.

8 Likes

It’s a beautiful sunny day here, it’s gotten up to a warm feeling of 51 C degrees with a casting of snow on the mountain tops. Mt Baldy Ski mountain from my house I can see the snow on it.

11 Likes

Wow, what a beautiful veiw!

9 Likes

Lovely picture! Thank you so much! I love living a stone’s throw from the water.

I have lived in landlocked areas & have always come back to the water. It was weird not having water so close to me & being surrounded by land/Earth. I wouldn’t want it any other way.

9 Likes

I hope everyone has a great day!

8 Likes

It’s a stormy day here but somehow i find that calming. So I’m feeling good, just taking my time. I hope everyone has a great start to their weekends! :hugs:

11 Likes

May Brigid light your way with Her Flame & keep you wrapped in a warm, loving, healing light. :fire: :two_hearts:

Have a great weekend!

8 Likes

The Way of Brigid Oracle - November 14, 2021

• Sleep for Renewal

In Modern Culture, we often lose sight of the simplest, easiest cures. Brighid asks you to embrace sleep time: take a nap, go to bed early, sleep late

Our body heals itself during our sleep, and our dreams give our souls nourishment. Following a good night of sleep, we awake refreshed and renewed. Allow yourself to create a sanctuary of your sleep space to nurture this sacred time of rejuvenation.

YOU ARE REFRESHED AND RENEWED!!

**From the Way of Brighid Oracle Cards

I hope everyone has a great Sunday! :star2:

We have clear blue skies & it’s a nice crisp day with plenty of sun :sun:

10 Likes

This is a lovely oracle message to light the way forward today along with the beautiful flame! Thank you for sharing this message, Siofra :heart::fire::blush:

9 Likes

November 15, 2021 - Monday

I took a different view of the flame because I have limited use of my space with so many people home this week :joy: :mask: (When I asked for more time with my loved ones, this isn’t what I was expecting, but here we are :no_mouth: )

The Way of Brighid Oracle Draw

Goddess of Poetry

• For a Creative Life

Ancient bards of Ireland invoked Brighid to inspire their words. Today she is a muse for all creative works.

Where in your life would you like to be more creative? Make a decision to start a creative endeavor like journaling, spinning wool, making jewelry, or creating art. Take time today and every day to nurture the creative aspect of yourself. Call upon Brighid for inspiration. Allow your creative works to ignite the spark of your true self.

YOU ARE CREATIVE :pen: :art:

I hope everyone has a great start to their week! :hugs:

9 Likes