Brigid Flametender

That card resonated for me, I like the imagery and energy of the deck too! Beautiful post @Susurrus :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you! It felt good to start using them again, yesterday’s really resonated with me. I have been embracing sleep since then :joy:

The cards came in an olive green mesh drawstring bag. They go so well with the cards. I like the way they are presented when you read the message with Brighid’s Cross at the top. :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Tuesday November 16, 2021

The Way of Brighid Oracle Draw

Danu

• The goddess Brighid is a daughter of the mother goddess Danu, from whom the ancient Tuatha de Danaan are named.

Danu supports her people thru the sacred nourishment of the Earth. She reminds her people that the Divine exists in all things. Perhaps your life is filled with mundane routines and you feel out of touch with the Sacred. Today invite in the Divine. Give reverence and gratitude as you move through your day, creating sacred in the mundane.

YOU ARE DIVINE. ALL IS SACRED

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday! :hugs:

10 Likes

Beautiful flame and oracle message for the day- thank you, @Susurrus! :heart::fire:

8 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope you have a great day! Thank you @BryWisteria! :blush:

8 Likes

November 17, 2021

It’s a little askew, but the flame is in front of the statue I use for Brighid. :hugs: I have other items for Her up there too. :two_hearts:

We had an early morning appointment, so now I am playing catch up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: the rest of the day should be pretty easy from here though. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday, we’re halfway to the weekend! :partying_face:

Brighid’s Mantle

• For Manifesting

Brighid’s mantle manifests magic & miracle. When four of her aide women each took a corner and walked in the four directions, the cloak grew and grew until it covered the plains of the curragh in Ireland.

Brighid asks you to visualize what in your life you wish to manifest. Conjure up that dream and make it bigger. And now, even bigger. Allow your dream to grow and expand, like the magic of Brighid’s cloak. You can realize all that you believe!

YOU ARE A MANIFESTOR OF DREAMS

12 Likes

Very much appreciated. Thank you, Siofra, for taking the time to tend the flame and share these inspiring messages. :candle:

9 Likes

Absolutely! I enjoy updating it for everyone! Thank you @Francisco!

It’s a good chance to learn my oracle cards too! Winning! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Siofra, love your table arrangement.

7 Likes

Thursday November 18, 2021

I chose this candle because of the imagery of the Serpent which is 1 of Brighid’s symbols. I absolutely adore this candle. :two_hearts:

I have had a… busy, high anxiety to situations, kind of day so far. We have everything kind of settled with a plan now. :hugs:

Monastery

• For Balance

St. Brighid founded a dual monastery in Kildare, Ireland for both nuns and monks. Even though men and women lived within the same area they were separated for worship, as well as other mundane activities.

Brighid senses you are struggling with a feeling of separation in your own life. Consider what you need to do to balance your life and connect more deeply. What action can you take today to bring yourself closer to the feeling of harmony within yourself, with the Earth and with the Divine?

YOU ARE HARMONY

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

9 Likes

Prettier and prettier, you have a genuine gift.

7 Likes

Thank you @Garnet! :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus @Francisco I like my little office altar :blush:

7 Likes

Friday, November 19, 2021

We had a biting cold & rainy night last that has since turned to clear blue skies, sunshine :sun: & a cool breeze. It’s still cold enough for some kind of light winter jacket, possibly with a hood for today though :coat:

I love the way this looks lit up this morning the way it glows through the Serpent imagery.

The Forge

• For Transformation

Brighid stands at the fire of the ancient forge, creating magic with the transformation of metals, from one form to another.

Visualize yourself entering Brighid’s forge. In your hands you carry what needs to be altered in your life. With blessing, you hand it to Her and surrender. She asks what it will be changed into as she lovingly helps you begin to reshape it. Allow transformation to occur. Embrace the magic of change.

YOU ARE TRANSFORMED

I hope everyone has a great Friday & starts their weekends. :star2: As far as I know we are just going be around the house & kind of picking up odds & ends for Thanksgiving baking & cooking starting on Wednesday. :turkey: :plate_with_cutlery: :yum:

9 Likes

That candle is wonderous! Truly lovely!

Hope you have a good weekend too! I need to do some magic things I think. And start those darn antibiotics.

7 Likes

I found it at Michael’s believe it or not & on Halloween Clearance!

I hope you have a magical weekend & the antibiotics start doing their job. :hugs:

7 Likes

OOh, you got lucky! Great job! And thanks, I could use the good vibes.

6 Likes

I moved my Goddess Brigid altar to my bedroom.

More sacred space for me to work at. The energy is so much nicer now.

Blessed Be! :full_moon:

11 Likes

Good morning @Magdelina! That is a lovely altar! If I had the space, I would definitely want a similar size. I’m so happy that it’s given a nice refreshing feeling around its new placement!

Thank you for sharing! :hugs:

6 Likes

Saturday, November 20, 2021

The Full Moon/Partial Lunar Eclipse Energy is strong for me this month… & the Moon :full_moon: is gorgeous as it moves through the sky each night :milky_way:

Definitely colder :cold_face: today than it has been! Yay for blankets, comfy clothes, hot chocolate, movies, & fireplaces…

The Cow

• For Abundance

Brighid roamed the hills of Ireland with a white red-eared cow as her companion. This cow was famous for her ability to give limitless amounts of milk.

Where in your life would you like to milk abundance? What limits are preventing this? Brighid wants you to know life’s bounty can be yours. Welcome abundance into your life. Give Gratitude. Allow yourself to feel bounteous in all aspects of your life.

YOU ARE ABUNDANT

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :star2:

8 Likes