Brigid playlist

I did the which God and Goddess quizzes yesterday. Horned God and Brigid were my deities which I have to say fit right in with my leanings. Anyway I found this playlist for Brigid. Not sure I like all of the songs but here it is you’re interested :pray::pray:

10 Likes

@peetamba Brighid has been calling me! Thank you for the playlist :blush:

10 Likes

Hooray! Thanks for giving the quizzes a go- I’m so happy the results resonated with you! :deer: :brigid_cross: :heart:

:fire: :notes: :sparkles:

Thank you for sharing, @peetamba! :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Such a lovely playlist. Thank you for sharing it with us. :black_heart:

9 Likes

With Imbolg coming up soon, this is the perfect playlist to have! Thank you for sharing, @peetamba :grin: I’ve added it to my Spotify playlists!

9 Likes

@peetamba I love this playlist! Thank you so much for sharing! Brigid is also my Patron, and Im always looking for little things i can do/can leave for her, adding this to my repertoire.

Ohmygosh- funny story. I ran out of Jameson whisky for her, so I stopped by the bottle shop on my way home from work a few nights ago. So i found the whisky i wanted for her, but then decided I also wanted some (and, probably shouldnt be a piggy and drink your deity’s whisky…) so i grabbed a bottle for me, then remembered i needed a bottle of something as a gift, oh and wine for a recipe… 5 bottles later the shop owner is looking at me with concern. “Its not all for me, promise” seemed to soothe the situation a little, but i swear Brigid or the Universe- somebody with a sense of humor set that up :joy:

10 Likes

Had to read this twice :sweat_smile:Thought you’d bought five bottles of Jameson’s which probably would have raised my eyebrows :rofl:

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing! :revolving_hearts: I looked at the playlist and I was surprised :hushed: to see a lot of them I already have in a couple of my current Spotify playlists! The ones I didn’t have, I listened to and have heard them, but I didn’t enjoy them enough to place on any of my playlists.

I do love :heart: when things makes sense and resonate with our members, leading to sharing new finds with all of us! :hugs:

7 Likes