Celtic :triskele:, Britain, & Welsh Deities Masterpost

Welcome to the Celtic :triskele: Master Post including deities and other information relating to practices throughout the site & forum. Some topics may contain other external links within the original post or throughout the replies.

This is not a complete comprehensive list of information. As more become available within the site & forum they will be added to the post! :hugs:
:sparkles: Please be aware that topics included within this post that are from Spells8 or posted in A Sacred Space can only be viewed & interacted with by members logged into their active accounts.

Celtic

Aine

Aengus Og

Belenus

Brigid

Imbolg/Imbolc/Brighid’s Day

Danu

Lugh

The Morrigan

Tuatha De Danaan

Britain & Welsh

Arianrhod

Cerridwen

Coventina

Rhiannon

Ogham

Other Related Information

Quizzes

16 Likes

That is awesome Siofra!

8 Likes

This is going to be so helpful for everyone! :clap:

7 Likes

Thank @Ostara & @MeganB! This one was a bit more involved so I purposely left it as the last deities post :laughing: Or close to it anyway.

8 Likes

Oooh this is good. Thankyou my lovely :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope it helps you if you have anything your want to look into!

6 Likes

I am just getting caught up and seeing this- ap wonderful! Thank you for putting this together. I know what Im reading this weekeend!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope it is a wonderful resource for you as you learn! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

For any information not within this thread, please feel free to search the forum using keyword(s) or tags. You may also search Spells8 using keyword(s). Feel free to jump in on any open topic or to start your own.