Imbolc playlist

As Imbolc is coming, here is a playlist I found today

14 Likes

Imbolc blessings! I know I’m ready for Spring- thanks for helping it come early via the music :notes: :seedling: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Wonderful finds! I have to say Spotify has some amazing playlists available for just about everything, including podcasts too! I will have to look at this one too! :revolving_hearts: Thank you so much for sharing your finds with us!

(I’m definitely ready for Spring to return :laughing:)

8 Likes

@MeganB has podcasts on spotify. Round the Cauldron. Tried to post the link but it didn’t work!

6 Likes
7 Likes

Nice! Thank you for sharing this playlist!

And @Sivonnah for making me realise Megan’s podcast is on Spotify. :laughing:

:black_heart:

6 Likes

Hooray :tada: Another playlist for my Spotify library!

(and you guys are too sweet sharing my podcast :sweat_smile: :heart: :blush: )

6 Likes

I’m listening to this at work right now and am loving it! Thanks for sharing @peetamba :blush:

7 Likes

OMG @MeganB you’ve done 133 episodes?! That’s a labor of love! I’ve got to put it on my to listen. :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

:sweat_smile: I started it in 2018 and have taken a few breaks in between those years. It started out as informational and just kind of rambly about whatever witchy topic I felt like talking about. Now, I’m more focused on interviewing people in the pagan and witchcraft communities who are doing cool things - authors, event hosts, non-profits, community organizers, etc.

7 Likes