The Morrigan - Transformation Meditation

Set some time aside today and transform with the Morrigan. Let me know how your experience was if you are comfortable enough to share. :fire:

12 Likes

That is beautiful @SilverBear! I love the Morrigan.

8 Likes

I have the Pointer Sisters “I’m So Excited” playing over & over in my head. Just the refrain though… :grin: :star_struck:

Thank you so much! Once my appointment is over I am going to do this before my next task! :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Oh this was so great! Thank you so much, this is on my favorites & is at the perfect time for time for me. She has been giving me guidance & getting my attention lately due to a backslide & an upcoming event. This is going to require strength, confidence, & self-worth. Perfect timing for this to be done.

It was very relaxing once it started,I found myself starting to lean forward after I released some tension & continued through the meditation. I straightened up & it was clearer to me, but I was really comfortable & relaxed once I released tension in my neck & shoulders & jawline.

I think you did a wonderful job with this meditation, I enjoyed it thoroughly & I’m going to add it to the Morrigan post if you don’t mind with your Meeting Macha meditation. I’ll remove the other version, this one is so much better. :heartpulse:

8 Likes

So glad you loved it. You can share away! :slight_smile:

I loved all the visuals I included in this meditation too!

7 Likes

I just finished reading a delightful book about the Morrigan and I look forward to this meditation… as soon and I get a few kid free moments!

8 Likes

Definitely going to be a good go-to meditation when i am connecting with the Morrigan as I am now. I loved all of it, i cant just pick 1 aspect. So much better & I was able to release the tension sp much easier.

7 Likes

9 Likes

I have the same on my altar! I adore it. She looks lovely! :heart:

7 Likes

I have her too!! <3

8 Likes

9 Likes

@SilverBear That was lovely, and I needed a trip to Ireland today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!

7 Likes

That was brilliant! Thanks a million for sharing this :heart:

5 Likes

I have to say it again, this is a womderful meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: so well done!

It’s one of my favorites when I need to meet with Her or when I’m navigating changes, which during this part of the year, theres always changes for me :rofl:

These have been a great help for me on my journey of 2022. Its been constant periods of transformation as I work through things that come up.

Again, thank you for sharing this :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I love the Morigan and studied her and worked with her a little.
I enjoyed this meditation. I am struggling with change although this helps me during this transition period to trust the process!
Ostara I love your statue it is so beautiful and evocative of the deeper world :earth_americas: with our beloved Morrigan ! I really hope to get one because I love her as a guide too for a transformation in this reality!
I have to say I did this meditation and when I went for a walk in the green world I remembered my experience in meditation and brought it into my mind. I imagine I was running with wolf in the forest and tress it was very profound!
Jeannie

4 Likes