Which Celtic Goddess You Are Quiz šŸ‘øšŸ»

Hii Merry meet! :bouquet:
I was just scrolling on Pinterest when I came upon this fun quiz! :wink: Itā€™s really niceā€¦I guess! :sweat_smile: Because so far the results resonate with me I thinkā€¦if you wanna find out which Celtic Goddess is your other half, click on the link below, to this wonderful quiz by, GetFunWith! :innocent:

Here is my result! :blush: :smiling_face: :innocent:

Cerridwen

Youā€™re most like the Celtic goddess Cerridwen. The keeper of the cauldron and the goddess of the moon, this Celtic goddess was all about agriculture, poetry, music, and art. With a name that means ā€œchiding love,ā€ itā€™s no wonder you and this goddess are two halves of a whole.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts: :sparkles:

22 Likes

I am really not familiar with the Celtic deities but did it for fun :smiley:. I cant resist a quiz :rofl:

15 Likes

I too got Cerridwen.

14 Likes

Aww these quizzes are so fun to do :laughing: Iā€™m definitely not surprised by my result!

I got Brigid :fire:

19 Likes

Haha! Glad that you tried it Alan! :hugs: And WOW! You got Morrigan!? I particularly loove yours! :wink: :innocent: :black_heart: :sparkles:

14 Likes

We truly are sisters Assyla! :face_holding_back_tears: :kissing_heart:
Much love to you my Cerridwen Girl! :hugs:
:hearts: :heart:

13 Likes

Okay, now I am jealous a little! :joy: :blush: I looooooove your result Megan!! I was literally waiting to see who would get Brigid? :thinking: :wink: :kissing_heart: And there you are my sweet, healer friend! Trust me you arenā€™t the odd one out, you are the beautiful one! :kissing_heart: Blessed Be loveā€¦ :hugs:

14 Likes

Okay, so a couple of things:

• I canā€™t resist a good quiz :laughing:
  • As stated I have hadā€¦ a Very Hectic Chaotic Stressful Week
  • I work with both the Morrigan :raven: & Brigid :fire: :triquetra:
  • I answered the questions based on my feelings right now & after said strenuous & draining week

• I had just told a very close friend that I believe :triskele: the Morrigan :raven: is letting me know that there is a somewhat immediate & direct message that she needs to talk to me about :laughing: Soā€¦ guess who I am meeting with today! :rofl:
16 Likes

Iā€™m not on Pinterest so I canā€™t get to it. Iā€™ve tried by signing in with Facebook but it wonā€™t let me at the quiz. :cry:

15 Likes

Me too! I donā€™t have Pinterest either so I canā€™t do the quiz. :frowning:

14 Likes

Hi Again!

@Amethyst & @Phoenix_Roseā€¦ do me a favorā€¦ please try this link & let me know if you are able to get to the quiz:

15 Likes

I got there! Thank you! Iā€™m Epona. How do I put the picture in my Spells8 thingie?

13 Likes

Ohh Epona! Iā€™ve always been interested in her and Rhiannon.

To get the picture, you just have to take a screenshot and paste the picture here :blush:

14 Likes

Sigh. Iā€™ve never learned how to do screenshots, are they difficult to do?

12 Likes

Never mind, I think Iā€™ve figured it out!

12 Likes

Thanks! I am like Cerridwen. I took a screenshot but it wouldnā€™t upload. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Epona

15 Likes

We really do have the same heart :kissing_heart: :sparkling_heart: :cauldron: :crescent_moon:

14 Likes

Iā€™m so happy the links worked for you both!

Ooo Eponaā€¦ Iā€™m intrigued. & for all of our Cerridwenā€¦ Iā€™ve started to learn a bit more about her & thatā€™s a great one too!

@MeganB Iā€™m so not surprised by Brigidā€¦ for me I knew it would be 1 of the 2ā€¦ but considering different thingsā€¦ the Morrigan makes a lot of sense for my result :rofl:

10 Likes

For me too, thank you so much dear, I donā€™t have any of those fancy accounts eitherā€¦ :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes