Which Celtic Goddess You Are Quiz šŸ‘øšŸ»

@Amethyst - Iā€™m glad you got it to work! :clap: I think youā€™re very much like Epona from what little I know about her.

So many Cerridwens here! Iā€™m not surprised. Cerridwen is the Keeper of the Cauldron of Awen :cauldron: transformation and magic are her specialty!

@Susurrus - Iā€™m not surprised by your answer either :laughing: I knew I was going to get Brigid while taking the quiz. It was a bit obvious but thatā€™s okay! Now Iā€™m curious which goddess theyā€™re talking about that has blue hair :thinking:

9 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! I was thinking sheā€™s some kind of water goddess :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Oh, wow. Iā€™m the Morrigan, apparently. I chose a few answers that I knew were her aspects, but I didnā€™t think that she would be my result.

11 Likes

I got Epona! This just makes me want to play Majoraā€™s Mask :joystick:

14 Likes

I got the Morrigan, which surprised me a little bit!

11 Likes

I got her also.

10 Likes

I had my girlfriend take the test too, and she got Epona :blush: :horse: Itā€™s a good match, she used to ride and care for horses, and definitely has both physical strength and spiritual resiliency. She can even lift me, and Iā€™m not a light girl! :sweat_smile: And the pictureā€¦ thatā€™s her down to the outfit, only her hair goes all the way down to her lower back. :kissing_heart: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Now I wanna retake the quiz just to see if I can get that as an answer :rofl:

10 Likes

Looks like we need to research Epona now.

12 Likes

Very Interesting . . .

Epona

Epona

Youā€™re most like the goddess Epona! Known as the goddess of horse breeding, healing, prosperity, and mountains. This goddess is equal parts physical strength and spiritual resiliency. Called the Great Mare, she was worshiped by Roman soldiers. She was symbolized by horses and dogs.

10 Likes

Morrigan

Morrigan

Youā€™re most like the Celtic goddess Morrigan! This dark and stormy crow goddess was often associated with war and death. Complex and mysterious, she is the queen of phantoms and shape-shifters. With her witty and clever nature, she was truly powerful.

10 Likes

I couldnā€™t figure out how to add text to my post, LOL

10 Likes

Youā€™re most like the Celtic goddess Morrigan! This dark and stormy crow goddess was often associated with war and death. Complex and mysterious, she is the queen of phantoms and shape-shifters. With her witty and clever nature, she was truly powerful.

11 Likes

Wow, a lot of the Morrigan, Cerridwen, & Epona! We are quite the crew of Goddesses! :triquetra:

9 Likes

Hello Cerridwen crew- got room for one more? :laughing:

Screenshot 300 x 300

That was a really fun quiz- thank you so much for sharing it, @Solasta_Amore! :heart::hugs:

8 Likes

Haha I knew you would be with our crew @BryWisteria! :laughing: Love you sweet pea! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: And Most Welcome to all! I really enjoyed reading all of your results! :wink: :heart_eyes: Blessed Be!
:sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Itā€™s an honor to be part of the Cerridwen crew haha! :partying_face: :heart: Lots of love to you too, my dear! :hugs::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing this @Solasta_Amore! I loved getting to know more about goddesses I wasnā€™t super familiar with :slight_smile:

I got Epona

Youā€™re most like the goddess Epona! Known as the goddess of horse breeding, healing, prosperity, and mountains. This goddess is equal parts physical strength and spiritual resiliency. Called the Great Mare, she was worshiped by Roman soldiers. She was symbolized by horses and dogs

9 Likes

I too got Cerridwen as my Celtic Goddess

9 Likes

I got Epona. I never heard of her before but she sounds nice :slight_smile: Epona

Epona

Youā€™re most like the goddess Epona! Known as the goddess of horse breeding, healing, prosperity, and mountains. This goddess is equal parts physical strength and spiritual resiliency. Called the Great Mare, she was worshiped by Roman soldiers. She was symbolized by horses and dogs.

10 Likes