Witch, Hekate, & Morrigan... Oh My!

Witch, Hekate, & Morrigan… Oh My! Three anointing oil recipes! You can use these oils to anoint candles and sacred tools.

21 Likes

As much as I love lotus, I don’t think I’ve used it as an essential oil before. I’ll have to be on the lookout for where I could buy some!

Thank you for the three lovely recipes and also for the tips on bottling and proper storage, @Silverbear! :heart:

7 Likes

Oh, I’m saving this for when I get the proper ingredients because I want this to be perfect!!! (I know it doesn’t have to be)Thank you so much!!

7 Likes

I bought my on amazon. Only place I could find it.

7 Likes

Absolutely Amazing! I just made some New moon water ‘ and was thinking bout oils and salts’
I love this :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I looked on Mountain Rose Herbs but they don’t currently have any- it does look like the lotus oil sellers on Amazon would be my best bet :+1:

I haven’t had much luck growing lotus from seeds in the past (they sprout fine but never seemed to want to bloom and the water gets nasty so quickly!), but perhaps I’ll be able to make some homemade oil someday if I can master the art of growing them :grin::white_flower:

8 Likes