Bully Be Gone / Freezer Spell

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! I need some serious advice. My boyfriend of 19 yrs is either possessed or going through more than I can help him with. (It is the latter). He has become belligerent, cruel and our son and I walk on egg shells and are glad whenever he is out of the house. I’m done trying and I’m done with mental abuse and his mouth.

I want to know if i can do the Bully Be Gone and then a freezer spell on the same day. I definitely don’t want to hurt him. But, we need relief until we figure out our next steps. Plus, the boyfriend will be gone tonight and I have opportunity.

I also know I should wait for a waning moon, but when he is home, he’s always “there” and, again, opportunity. BUT, if the consensus is i should wait, I will.

Thank you!!

9 Likes

Hello @kelly30

Reading your post brings back memories for me, many years ago I was in the same situation. When he would come home the kids would all hide in their rooms, and I felt like I was walking on eggshells! Wow, those are not good memories for me.

I think you should do it tonight when you have the opportunity to do so. You can always renew the spell during the waning moon. Take care and be sure to protect yourself.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

Group Ritual - Sep 29 :black_heart: Ivy Banishment Ritual

8 Likes

I would do them as soon as you have the opportunity & be specific with your intentions for each one. It will be fine, they are both working toward the same goal in the grand scheme of the situation. :dizzy: :infinite_roots:

Some things have to be done when it is convenient for you regardless of a particular item or correspondence :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you @marsha for reaching out! I’m sorry to rehash those bad memories for you. My guy has changed a lot in the last year. It is sad.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this. I’m gonna give you some non-magical tips. First of all, download Robin McGraw’s Aspire app. It looks like a news app, so no one will notice it on your phone, and has ways of helping you in case he gets violent.

Also here’s the Domestic Violence Support helpline. They have a list of local resources that may be able to help you. They have plans for safety on their site too, that may be able to help you decide where to go from here.

I hope the spells help give you some breathing room so you’ll be able to be safe. I’ll be thinking of you.

9 Likes

Thank you so much! He has never been physically violent, but I do understand with him being erratic anything could happen. And, I’d hate to have to rip his cojones off :grin:.

9 Likes

Sending you good vibes @kelly30
I think others have given you great advice.

9 Likes

Greetings @kelly30,

I’m with everyone else- if the doors of opportunity open, take them! When casting spells, things like moon phases, colors, ingredients, and other correspondences can help to enhance spellwork, but in my practice I don’t see them as “making or breaking” the spell. The magick comes from you. Cast the spell when you feel the time is right :+1:

You absolutely can. The only limits on spellwork that I define are our own reserves of energy (or the energy borrowed from an outside source if you choose to use one), so if you feel you can cast these two spells, then I say go for it!

The actual physical actions of casting the spell may not be draining at all- but as is the case for any stressful, tense, or emotional intentions, you may feel emotionally drained afterwards. In that case, I recommend doing some self care work and checking the Spell Exhaustion Guide- it has some great tips for recovering after draining spellwork.

Wishing you all the best with your spellwork- I hope it can bring you some peace and security while you figure out your next steps! :pray::heart:

Blessed be :sparkles:

9 Likes

Bully Be Gone, it’s a good start. Timing is nice, can even do it by the day of the week, Saturday or Tuesday, if the opportunity allows it. But do it as soon as you can is the best IMO. Get the ball rolling, but next step is definitely an exit plan. Him being disrespectful towards you, aggressive, the next order of operations is violence. Get out.

8 Likes

Just caught it from reading @BryWisteria , about casting two spells back to back or simultaneously, you need energy. Freezer spells and bully be gone, especially targeting the same person and you’re the caster for both. I’m not too sure about that. Personally, would perform one spell, give it at least a couple of days to play out, if nothing, then perform the other spell, or redo the spell.

8 Likes

@Eliza_01 Thank you! I thought about it last night and agree with you. I only did one. I’m saving the freezer spell for Saturday (for better correspondence). I just got too caught up in shutting him up, you know?

8 Likes

I know I’m a bit late to this conversation and I hope everything is going well for you :heart:

I agree with this, for sure. If you need an extra energy source, draw from something around you such as the grounding and stable energy of Earth or the fluid energy of Water. If you feel depleted after one spell then just wait to cast the second one :heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.