CAR protection spell

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a protection spell jar or sachet that i can put in my OWN car en in my boyfriends.
Does anyone have an idea what to use?

7 Likes

Personally I have always been drawn to a piece of Bronzite. I have it on a keychain that I keep in the glove box of the car.

I chose it because:
“This stone has long been associated with protection, confidence, and grounding. Bronzite functions as a crystal boomerang, deflecting negativity away from you and back to its senders.”
“Bronzite stones can be used to relieve anxiety and fatigue. Its grounding capabilities make it easier to release nervous, intrusive thoughts and center yourself.”
"Bronzite is a powerful tool for increasing confidence. It roots you in your power, and you are able to show your best to the world "

I guess I am a strong believer in the idea that the only person you really have any control over is yourself. So I look for things that will help center myself, maintain focus and reduce fatigue when I am driving. (A little protection doesn’t hurt either.) The idea that this stone actually acts as a psychic boomerang is interesting… I think that is a good hedge against aggressive drivers.

For Blessed Water and Clearest Air
Power of Fire and Earth so fair,
I ask the Elements to protect this car
No accidents her travels mar
Keep the travelers safe as well
Return them safe to where they dwell.
We ask it all with thank to thee
So it is spoke so mote it be.
-Berta Morgan

11 Likes

I have a selenite wand with the 7 chakra stones attached to it and a piece of quartz hanging from it on my rearview mirror. On my keys, I have a piece of Black Tourmaline and Rose Quartz.

10 Likes

Oh I have the perfect thing. I used this when I moved from Oregon to Florida back in June (yes, we drove the entire way). I’ll link the video for you here :smiley:

13 Likes

Thank you so much :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

For crystals: Black obsidian, fluorite, black tourmaline (like @Susurrus mentioned), black kyanite, blue kyanite, labradorite, amethyst are all good for protection. You can use one or all…I have a sachet hanging from my stick.

7 Likes

Thanks for this. We just got a new to me car and since it started snowing yesterday I am pretty apprehensive on driving to work today. This should help.

8 Likes