Enchanted car?

Hello you all! What you think about this, like 20 days ago my car has bein having electric problems, it was very hard for the tecniquician get it fix, he supossed fixed it, but then something is wrong again, I went today to the interior of the car with the divining rods, and the start to spin like crazy, so I thought that maybe there is an entity or is enchanted, im gonna do cleaning but want to know what you all think. Thanks for reading me

15 Likes

What did you request the divining rods to find? Intention means a lot. If you were looking for an electrical error in general, there could be one at a specific spot which affects lights, door locks, and everything else in the passenger area. Get more specific and try again?

I have noticed that cars do have personalities. Some could say they are enchanted. Others might suggest they are sensitive to our energy. Some even name their car and treat them like a young member of the family.

When someone gives me a ride, I often take a moment to compliment the car for its good work. If anyone makes a negative comment about the car, I give the car a soft tap and a blessing or compliment to offset the previous comment. My neighbor says a prayer for safety every time she gets in her car.

Not saying you should do any of this. Just saying it happens out in the world.

13 Likes

I take my vehicles very seriously. My new car has 2sachets for protection and a talisman hanging from the mirror in the form of her name “wren” for her protection. I put a great deal of energy into her and her protections and am grateful for the energies she returns getting me to the places I need to go to. This is my first new car in 50 years and hope to share each others company for the next 20 years. :pray: :gift_heart: :silver_heart:

:goat:

15 Likes

Like others have said I do have a protective mojo bag in my car, and it has its own personality, all my cars have had.

As far as entities go, well I’d have to say yes, my deity is always messing with my car, but nothing dangerous :grin:. I have had one spooky incident but it was related to a piece of jewellery that we had in the car, that had a bad spirit in it, we threw it away out the car window whilst on the motorway and the scary shaking of the car stopped. My husband’s an ex- mechanic and says old cars can be difficult to find electrical faults, and new cars should have an engine management that the garage should be able to use to detect the fault, but even then it can be difficult to find. (Just thought I’d chuck in a mundane viewpoint :grin:) :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

@juanita1 as others have said, my car is mine, but has it’s very own personality. I do have protective things in it as well as on my keychains. Whether it’s my personal set of keys or my spare set.

As far as entities, I can’t say that mine has had one specifically but it could; maybe a previous owner? When using the divining rods, where they spun like crazy, I would suggest now that there is a something, getting more specific with using them whether the area or questions surrounding the issues it’s having. Much like @georgia suggested… overall you know, but maybe a more specific approach to different areas or questions may help lead you in what is happening.

Adding some kind of mojo bag or other protections may be helpful also

CAR protection spell
Car or driver protection
Travel protection Spell

Some of these topics may have some helpful ideas for your car to help with protection :blush:

13 Likes

I love my car. I love it so much that I’m never buying another one. This will be the last car I own, so I keep a protection bag under the drivers seat. Also, my car is very popular for car thieves. No one would dare steal a witches car, right? Lol!

14 Likes

Hi well i asked to measured the energies. Yes I do the same I talk to the car and I am gratefull for its service, thanks

10 Likes

thanks a lot

10 Likes

Our last car was supposed to be that… I must admit that I’ve cried over it multiple times. :sweat_smile:

I should’ve gotten into witchcraft earlier and put protection things all over it! :witch_hat:

Our current car, well… It’s very old, so I don’t expect it to last a lot longer. Not without an engine swap, anyway. It’s almost at 300,000 km. The next question is, can I even afford an engine swap for a mid-engine car? :face_exhaling:

I hope so. I love this car, too. It’s our little buddy.

8 Likes

I always had to buy cars for seating room because I had 4 kids. I drove an Astro Van for 12 years. Ughh, talk about a mom car. Then I had a little pontiac (good on gas) for 8 years. I handed that one down to my granddaughter. During the pandemic my husband was trading in his car for a Jeep Cherakee (mom car), and there she was on the showroom floor. A Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Wayyy out of my price range so I went out to the lot (in the pooring down rain), and found my baby. An octane red (maroon, lol) Dodge Challenger. She is 4 years old now, almost paid off, and she only has 17, 000 miles, and I have driven her to Denver and back twice! So, I’m a 57 year old woman driving a muscle car and I love her! I think I will add more protection.

9 Likes

Oh, that’s beautiful! :silver_heart: :black_heart: Such low miles, too.

When generation/year, if you don’t mind me asking?

Our last car was a 1994 and our current one is 1992, hence the huge km on the latter. :laughing:

8 Likes

It’s a 2020, but we take hubby’s mom car everywhere we go. Mine sits in the driveway and I drive it to work and back. My first car was a 1971 Dodge Dart Sport that I bought in 1983 for $400 when I was 16. Talk about a nightmare! Lol!

7 Likes

Oh, that’s a beautiful beast. :silver_heart: :black_heart:

I’m almost mind-blown by the $400! Cars are so expensive these days. :cry:

Our last car was a silver '94 Toyota Supra RZ, and our current one is a black '92 Toyota MR2.

8 Likes

That’s a beautiful car! I love it.

Believe me, that Dodge Dart wasn’t worth $400 even in 1983. They should have paid me to take it! I can’t believe my dad let me drive that thing!

7 Likes

My friend has two of these red and a white one

7 Likes

How do we make a protective mojo bag? I’m really interested in this.

8 Likes

@audra :airplane: Safe Travels Spell Protection Pouch
I added a talisman and some obsidian chips crystals, and a tigers eye into the bag, I pinned the talisman which is a broach to the outside of the pouch, then keep it in the glovebox.
:sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

@tracyS Thank you!

8 Likes