Celestite Information 💎

Celestite AKA Celestine

Structure: Strontium Sulfate
Hardness: 3-4
Chakra: Etheric, Crown, Third Eye, Throat
Zodiac: Gemini :gemini:
Element: Wind :leaves:
Planet: Venus :heart:, Neptune
Color: Blue :blue_heart:, Light Blue :candle::blue_heart:, White :white_heart:, Red :heart:, Green :green_heart:, Brown :brown_heart:, Grey :older_adult:, colorless

:angel: The mineral was first discovered by A. G. Werner and named from the Latin word, ’ coelestis’ meaning heavenly or celestial.

:angel: Celestite crystallizes as small prismatic shards that are usually transparent 🪟.

:angel: Most Celestite on the market today is from Madagascar.

:angel: A rarer and more blueish white variety has been coming out of the Lake Erie region of the US. Some are pulled out naturally double terminated.

:angel: The world’s largest known geode is a gigantic celestite, 35 feet in diameter. It was found in the US in the 1890’s when winery worker’s attempted to drill a well. This geode is estimated to have been formed during the last ice age 12,000 to 15,000 years ago.

:angel: One unique trait of this stone is that it’s highly flammable when ground into a powder. It’s commonly used in fireworks :fireworks::sparkler: because it naturally displays a bold and bright red color when burning. (What a waste :rofl:)

:angel: This crystal is a very high vibrational stone that’s energy can be felt with just a touch.

:angel: Celestite aids in having lucid dreams. Keep a piece of celestite at your bedside, so you can better channel its energy.

:angel: Celestite’s energies also helps calm and soothe fiery emotions. Keep a piece on your work desk or in your bedroom.

:angel: Other Properties: :angel:
Retrograde, meditation, creativity, psychic abilities, dreams, angelic communication, attunement with higher realms, communication with higher realms, eliminates toxins, lucid dreaming, cleansing.

Here are some Google photos because my camera is crap.

11 Likes

I have a piece on my altar space & it’s very fragile. It kind of chips or flakes off easily. It’s a beautiful shade of blue though. One of my favorite stones!

6 Likes

Easily one of my favorites, too! :blue_heart::relaxed:

6 Likes

It’s just so pretty! :star_struck: :blue_heart:

6 Likes

one of my absolute favvvves! thanks for sharing xo

4 Likes

Isn’t it just gorgeous & amazing! I love it too, it’s 1 of the first stones that I go to at the Crystal Shop I visit. :star_struck:

4 Likes