Challenge entry 🏞

Tonight was challenging. I wish I was away from the city but I did my absolute best to stay connected in tonight’s focus.

I planned out my ritual for connecting with nature or the earth. I found the words abundance, wisdom and fertility to be attractive and so I planned around these. I feel complete or full by making spell jars or spell bags to leave on my altar or carry with me.
I used basil for abundance. Bay leaves for wisdom. Rose petals for self love and positive energy. Carnealin to promote fertility energy and remove energetic blockages. Rose quartz for self confidence and promote peace. I chanted the Earth Invocation as well and opened and closed with an anxiety relief meditation. I added all items to a green pouch and infused it with pine essential oil. I made a spell jar with rose quartz pebbles and the herb mix and sealed it with the melted wax from the green candle I used throughout this meditation. I’m still deciding which to use to leave on my altar and to carry with me. Well now that I think about it, I’m thinking the pouch to carry and jar on altar.

I’m leaving everything on my altar overnight so the moon light charges them.

I’m feeling like I’m forgetting something but I think that’s the anxiety of how challenging it was to focus away the city noise throughout my meditation since I had the window open to get the sense of openess of nature. I would have liked to have sat outside in my backyard but my dogs made it pretty smelly and I would have not been able to ignore that. Lol. Either way, I did enjoy preparing for this challenge. Nature is my ultimate goal in connecting with since it brings so much joy to my life. Even hoping to live remotely some day like a cabin in the woods by a lake in the mountains :national_park:. Mother nature is my life. I can’t get enough of her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

One to keep at your side and another to maintain the strong energy at your sacred space - sounds like a great plan! Your pouch and jar both sound amazing, you picked every ingredient with care. May they help bring nature’s blessings into your space and fill you with the energy of abundance and peace - so mote it be! :green_heart:

Beautiful work, @Cynnie_GC - thank you for sharing! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you! Blessed be :lotus:

7 Likes

Blessings to you too! :hugs: :heart:

5 Likes