Changing things around

Hello Witches,

I got up today earlier than the rest of the house, enjoyed my coffee while listening to the birds on my patio. It feels like such a good day today, sunshine shining and a cool soft breeze blowing.
I decided to change things up a bit in my living room and hung the tapestries and dream catcher that my husband bought for me. And now I’m just loving the energy in my living room. :relieved:

My Moonology cards came and so did the rough stones.
Hope everyone has a blessed day.

16 Likes

@Rowan it looks great! Let me know how you like the Iracle cards! I want to get a set really bad. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Beautiful room! I really like that corner lamp with the shelves. Nice! Good luck with your cards!

5 Likes

You decorate so nicely!!! And you’re going to love the moonology cards!!! :new_moon::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Your living room looks so balanced! Great use of colors too! Who made the crescent moon hanging feathers?? That’s awesome :crescent_moon:

6 Likes

@Rowan , beautiful! Love the artwork! And that dreamcatcher is gorgeous! I’m sure feels great to have the new energy in the room.
Blessed be.

5 Likes

I can feel the serenity radiating from your space- what a perfect place to relax and enjoy the morning, @Rowan! :blush: Of course I adore the tarot posters too- those are beautiful :heart_eyes:

Enjoy your new Moonology cards and crystals! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Apologies for the late reply, it’s been a busy day! Had to get up before 6 am, Took both daughters to the dentist by 8 (it’s the first since Covid :roll_eyes:), no cavities for either but found out one’s wisdom teeth are in and no issues while the other has to have them removed because one wisdom tooth is sideways! So consult with orthodontist next Tuesday. The drugs needed for the procedure is my main concern, both my girls have many allergies, they’re both allergic to the pertussis vaccine for one.
@Susurrus Thank you, I managed to cleanse and bless the deck today and just been looking through the cards, they are beautiful.
@christina4 Thank you, that’s nice for you to say.
@Francisco Thank you! I bought it from Amazon.
@Amethyst Thank you, I got those Lamps at Walmart two years ago I believe. I had wanted to get away from all the bulky stands I had at the time. Lol.
@walter Thank you, it does feel so much better in there.
@BryWisteria Thank you! When I seen them I just fell in love with them, for the last 10 years I’ve had this big canvas painting black and white Psychology images, the ones they’d ask what do you see in this picture? Lol, at the time I thought it was nice and different but it was time for a change…:grin:
Thank you all so much for the very sweet compliments, it boosted my day!
Blessed Be

6 Likes

Eep. A tooth in sideways is not of the good. I hope everything goes okay with her getting that out. I’ll keep her in my during prayers tonight. :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you so much Kasie, much appreciated.:blush:

4 Likes

You’re welcome, hon! :hugs:

4 Likes

Lighting candles for your family because I know how scary dental work can be to the people getting it done. :fearful: I added your concern, and a link to this thread, to the Energy Exchange Wiki.

4 Likes

Thank you. I’ll keep the thread updated when we go next Tuesday for the consult.
Love&Light,

4 Likes

Thank you for keeping us updated! Healing love & light. I will light a candle for you! :candle: :heart:

4 Likes

I saw in an update that your husband got a bonus that will cover the cost of surgery. That is wonderful news!

If you used any spells, could you share what type with the group? Even if you didn’t, I am thankful for everyone that sent energy your way and please know we will continue to do so until the healing from the surgery is complete.

5 Likes

Thank you Ben. :hugs:
I did the lunar meditation for Tuesday, spoke to the Lord and Lady, and minted my doors Wed. In case anyone doesn’t know of this, I can attest to it’s effectiveness in as little as a few hours to a few days. My practice is lighting a white candle, putting on Tibetian Singing Bowls “Breathe” for about 10-15 minutes while I light a Frankencense incense. Then you take either a rag or paper towel and wet it with cold water, I wipe all the way around the frame of both entry doors while imagining cold hard cash raining down on me.
Thank you so much, you’re in my thoughts as well, for these next two weeks to pass easily.
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

Absolutely beautiful spellwork, Tamera- this sounds so refreshing and it looks like it invites in such prosperous energy! :sparkles:

With Ostara this past weekend, I’ve got spring cleaning on my mind :broom: Perhaps giving the front door and windows a good magickal wash would help invite in fresh funds while also freshening up the space :grin::+1:

Thanks for sharing this, Tamera- I love it! :hearts:

4 Likes

How old is your girl? Had all 4 removed when I was 23 (YOUCH!)
Healed up fine but wasn’t fun. I’ll send a prayer out to the Universe for her and you.

5 Likes

@Garnet She is 18. Thank you, I appreciate it.
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :relaxed: :blush:

4 Likes