Cindy here introducing myself

Hello, Cindy from Minnesota, interested in community and daily practice.

10 Likes

Merry Meet @Cindy10 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I’m an eclectic witch here. The community here is amazing, very friendly & helpful.

On the site there is a daily devotional that changes daily with candles, deities, colors, crystals, teas, major arcana draw… Daily Devotional

We do have a :tea: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Tea & Infusions. They start on Wednesday morning then you have until Tuesday at 7 AM EST to enter. Tuesday badges are given out & Wednesday is a new challenge, & you will get a new badge for participating in the challenge.

Every Thursday there is a Group Ritual - Tea Meditation: (Group Ritual - Mar 10) First Quarter Moon - Intellectual Blessing :first_quarter_moon: this is the other day, the Group Tea/Meditation is every Thursday.

Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Mar 7 - 13 :first_quarter_moon: has all the information that is going on for the week & is also a great place to talk to other members, kind of a meeting place. This one will be closed & another opened on Monday Morning.

Other than those major things, we do have Daily Draws (tarot, oracle, rune), Daily Tending Brighid’s Flame. I don’t know if you work with a deity, but there are a few that work with Brighid & she is the Goddess of Imbolc. So every day there is a post updated with her flame & everyone is invited to share on the same post. There can be multiple posters in the day of Brighid’s Flame.

I am an eclectic witch here I have interests in crystals, tarot, oracle, runes, Brighid, the Morrigan, astrology, working with herbs/flowers (fresh incense, simmer pots, jar spells, teas, etc). I will be taking a course to become a certified crystal healer & advanced practitioner. I have my space in my bedroom. My husband doesn’t mind that it’s kind of my witchy space now, as long as can come & go & sleep in here with me, he said he will help do whatever it is that I want to in there. He’s made me different tools at work too. So I got lucky with him & my family being understanding of what I believe.

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome, @cindy10
I’m Marsha from Colorado. I’m a healer and an eclectic witch. It’s lovely to meet you, Cindy.

5 Likes

@cindy10 Merry meet and welcome! I am Sophie from Canada, a beginner witch. I joined just a couple of weeks ago and love it, I hope you love it too! Tons of wonderful information if you are just starting out or if you’ve been practicing for years. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Blessed be!

6 Likes

Welcome Cindy! I’m Christine from Tennessee!

7 Likes

Merry meet @cindy10 it’s nice to meet you and welcomes to our community. I’m Debra from British Columbia, Canada. :mage: :pentagram:

6 Likes

Hi @cindy10! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

This is a great place to find community! Especially if you have questions or anything like that. Just ask and someone will pop up and help you out, no worries. We’re good about that.

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great place to start. What kind of daily practice are you interested in?

6 Likes

Merry meet Cindy @cindy10 :blush:

Welcome to the forum! If you’re searching for a like-minded and supportive witchy community, then I am happy to say you are in the right place :infinite_roots: :sparkles: You have many friendly fellow magick-lovers here who are happy to help or even just chat!

Please feel free to share your questions in the Q&A Category, get involved with happenings in the Activity Category, and explore the more private A Sacred Space- for coven members only :handshake: As for your daily practice, I’m sure you’ll find many tips in the forum. I recommend using the Search Tool to explore around and see what has been shared before! :mag:

Make yourself at home here! Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Cindy! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.