Cleansing jewelry

Hi all!

I got engaged last week and we found my ring at the local pawn shop. It’s an antique diamond.

I already ran it through smoke from a sage bundle.

Do I need to do anything else? It felt funny when I tried it on and wore it home, but after I cleansed it, that feeling went away.

Thanks!

9 Likes

If after you smoke cleansed it, the feeling went you then I’d say you did a great job!

You can also use a soft toothbrush with a mild cleanser like Dawn dishsoap & rinse it thoroughly, then use the smoke again if you still feel it needs it. :smiling_face:

It’s lovely & congratulations :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Sounds like the wise @Susurrus has you covered but congratulations! That’s awesome and the ring looks beautiful!

5 Likes

I don’t have anything else to add because it sounds like you already did a great job :clap: I’m just hopping in here to say congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Echoing everyone else, but that sounds like a cleansing success to me! Nice work, @BrandiC8984 :blush:

And congrats to you on the engagement- that is so exciting! :partying_face: :heart:

5 Likes

Congrats!!! So pretty!!

My wedding rings were also antiques, and I saged them when they came home.
I didnt wear them often because of my job, but when i did, i would sometimes smoke cleanse them, just to get rid of any energies picked up out in the world. Also left them under the full moon a couple of times, not sure why (just washed them with the rest of my crystals and gems i guess?) or if it did anything.

6 Likes

Yay… Cingratulations on your engagement

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.