Creating Crystal Grids šŸ’Ž

Thank you! Thatā€™s brilliant!!! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

:grin: my pleasure

6 Likes

@christina4 Your Beltane Grid is absolutely marvellous, I love it, and thanks so much for sharing. Just a note to everyone, you can check to see if your grid is activated by using a pair of dowsing rods and walk toward your grid and observe what the rods do as you get closer to your crystal grid. My rods gradually move together toward the grid till they cross over totally over the grid. Try it and I would love to hear everyoneā€™s experience with this experiment.

8 Likes

I have a pair and I should try that. I was also thinking about using a pendulum, too.

7 Likes

So awesome :heart:

7 Likes

My Crystal Grid is focused on motivation - citrine, amethyst points, clear quartz, and obsidian.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a beautiful grid!! The grid itself is very nice too!

7 Likes

I totally agree, the entire grid is beautifully set up! I need to start using mine more often. Itā€™s just been quite the ride this year :laughing:

6 Likes

Thank you! My grid is printed on card stock. If I can find the website where I found the grid, I will share.

7 Likes

It is nice that we can encourage each other. I wish there was a ā€œhugā€ button. Sometimes a response needs a hug :hugs: not a like. Hopefully, your year smooths out.

I had been putting off rebuilding mine but I felt called to create last night. It didnā€™t take me long. I donā€™t think there is a rule about a grid needing to take a long time to set up. I cleaned off my shelf while thanking my Crystal friends from my previous set up. Then I lit a smudge candle to clear the space and cleansed the shelf. I chose my intention (:old_key:), selected the stones that called to me (then checking that they matched my intention),then built my motivation crystal grid.

8 Likes

Oh no, I donā€™t think there is either as long as your intention is there for the crystals on the grid. I have been putting off creating one. It wonā€™t be my very first, but my first that I have intentionally set up to work along with other things that I am doing, currently I am working on learning about energy work & chakras. I love crystals too & I can make one, I have a Seed of Life grid cloth, I am just procrastinating.

Even though my family knows that I practice, my bedroom is my space to do so or outside, but usually, itā€™s just my dog & I or my daughter & I. She always asks questions but usually will do her own thing once they are answered or if itā€™s something that interests her, she watches what I do.

When my husband or sons are home, I either lock myself in my room or do it when they are doing their things outside the house. Iā€™m like out of the closet, but donā€™t want my kids to bring friends home & have them be likeā€¦ what is your mother doing & suchā€¦ although the pentacle chandelier with 5 mini cauldrons by my fire pit, may give it away. Unless they said it was from Halloween :rofl:

9 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Is there a step between Broom Closet & Open Witch?

Thank you so much for this clear explanation! And also for the link to the downloads. I cannot wait to try this. Christina, you really are the best :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure and i wish i had more to offer. But, Iā€™m glad you enjoyed this!

5 Likes

Hi! Did you do one for Lammas @christina4 - the Beltane one was lovely!!! I love the LOVE intention. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I have another question. I was reading the article and it said something about leaving the crystal grid up for weeks or a month. Another website said 40 days. I was thinking maybe one lunar cycle? Or maybe until the intention is met? Also, another question! I think I saw a Beltane one in this thread. Say, I made one just for Imbolc. I guess it makes sense that the grid would be more temporary then. Your thoughts? Intuition, or a set amount of time?

5 Likes

Thank you for these explanations! Iā€™m trying to move from just rocks in my pocket to intentional crystal specifics. This will help so much.

6 Likes

I would imagine you could leave a crystal grid up for as long as you need to or want to. One lunar cycle sounds like a good idea to me if you donā€™t have any other specific timeframe in mind.

7 Likes

It all depends on your intention. If its for Beltane or Imbolc, then Iā€™d leave it up a day or two before and maybe a day or two after.
If its forhealing of helping someone, wait until the person is healed.
For luck, you could leave that up all the time.
The same for protection.

6 Likes