Crystal Collector Challenge: Sarah's Collection

Ok, so I have amassed quite the collection over the years. So excuse the giant flood of pictures. I recently started categorizing them, and making a master list, as I tend to forget what I have. I tend to lean toward protection crystals, water element, and fire element. This is just my loose collection. It doesnt include my pendants :face_with_spiral_eyes: One that is always on me in my bra bag is my black tourmaline for protection and my palm root stone.

12 Likes

Wow, what a gorgeous collection you have! Thanks for sharing!! :heart: :sparkles:

7 Likes

WOW. That’s quite a collection. Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

Gorgeous :heart_eyes: is that a Flower Lace Agate Heart? :star_struck:

Wonderful & I have a bra bag too! It’s so easy & you don’t notice it. Woo hoo I’m not the only one! :tada:

8 Likes

Wow! Such an amazing collection! I love it when a I find a crystal that speaks to my soul.

9 Likes

Wow, @WisconsinWitch- that is one impressive crystal collection! :heart_eyes: You have so many beautiful stones and I love the idea of keeping a master list to help categorize them :scroll: :sparkles:

The set of four element crystals in the first picture looks delightfully familiar :wink: I absolutely love the Avatar series and I think it is so cool that the four elements from the show are on crystals! May I ask where you got those (if you remember)? Would love to add them to my collection too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Really beautiful job sharing your delightful crystals! Thank you so much for this wonderful entry to this week’s Catch-Up Challenge (just adding a link here so that your entry is easy for me to find later) :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

It is a flower lace agate heart. It was actually described as cherry blossom flower to me. Its currently my morning go-to crystal.

8 Likes

@TheTravelWitch_Bry Thank you! With my VERY type A personality I have to keep a master list otherwise my obsession aspect of my OCD kicks in and I cant think of anything else. I am updating my list currently to include a picture of my piece as well as a brief description of the stones properties. The elemental set I got from Etsy/ I have ordered from her a few times now and she has great pieces.

8 Likes

You are amazing @WisconsinWitch- I wish I had even just half of your organizational skills! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for the link- those are going right onto my wishlist! :laughing: I love that you can choose the type of crystal to get too :gem::sparkles:

Thanks so much and Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

It is a blessing and a curse. Actually having OCD and hardcore obsessions is not a fun time when those obsessions effect daily life. BUT it keeps me organized as much as possible. :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

I apologize if that came off as rude, @WisconsinWitch- I can understand that anything that negatively affects daily life would not be fun to deal with. No offense intended! :pray::heart:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria Oh, it didnt come off as rude at all! No worries and no offense taken. :heart:

7 Likes

Little late to your crystal party but I had to ask what this gorgeous piece is.

Is that a Mystic Merlinite ( indigo gabbro) Agate combo/mix?
Really enjoyed pursuing your diverse collection. :gem:

8 Likes

@janis That is actually Fossil Palm Root!

Here is what Indigo Gabbro/Mystic Merline looks like :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Missa much thanks for your speedy and informative reply! After a quick reading about the properties of the Fossil Palm Root, I can see why I’m attracted to it. (Fossilized Palm Root is a stone of tender and gentle transformation.) I am frequently drawn to the calmer stones.
4fce3b09d57fe3c844bdc1baa00be18b5b65a323

I mistook the darker part for Indigo Gabbro, thank you for pointing me in the right direction. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you the quick answer to her question!

The palm root is one of my absolute favorites. Wherever I go, it comes with.

8 Likes